“best Chinese food in araneta center Cubao, go to Ali mall branch!”
Review of Hap Chan Tea House

Hap Chan Tea House
Ranked #23 of 40 Coffee & Tea in Quezon City
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Wow! This resto is really a place to go and i will go back again for sure! Order the lechon kawali! Wow! I am not sure if tis wa the name but we just ask the kind and accom. Waitress and she explained to us the food that we were ordering, the wanton noodles too, mouth watering!

There are newer reviews for Hap Chan Tea House

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I ordered the yang chow fried rice but I find it a bit wet and it tasted rather odd. Hence I did not come back to this branch in Ali Mall.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is a good place to have lunch with friends/colleagues. The food comes out fairly quickly and is tasty.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My mom dreads going to St. Luke's Hospital in Quezon City for her monthly check-up. But secretly I like accompanying her because I know after her check-up, we will surely head to Hap Chan for lunch!

Seriously, this restaurant will never disappoint your taste buds. Consistently fast service. We usually go there before 12NN.

Our usual menu: lechon macau (they perfected cooking this!), chopsuey, chicken feet, beef with broccoli, shrimp & pork dumplings, salt & pepper squid, fried chicken.

So if you're hungry and near or around E. Rodriguez, Quezon City, head to this restaurant. Limited parking in front though, but you can check out parking spaces in St. Luke's.. (bring your mom in case she needs an annual check-up :D)

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Only a few Chinese restos are serving house teas and Hap Chan is one of them. Average chinese food but what makes them better from the other is their ambiance.