“Not the Circle I remembered”

Quezon Memorial Circle
Ranked #6 of 58 things to do in Quezon City
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This large circular park is a good place to go for a morning walk or jog or simply for stroll. It also has a museum at the center dedicated to the city's founder, Manuel L. Quezon.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Ok ...so many changes since the last time I manage to visit here which is years ago. I guess I should be ashamed considering I live in Quezon city and location is not really far from where I live.

It is well maintained....lots of Food Stalls, Restaurants....playground has improved. There's even a zip line. I visited the Museum which is inside the Quezon Memorial Monument. Filled with many old photos and memorabilia of the lat President Manuel L. Quezon.

Its nice park especially when you are in a tight budget and have kids. This is just acrossed Quezon City Hall so its good to have a quick stroll.

There are some activities for Senior Citizens and you if you want to have a quick massage too there is place in this park which was done by well-trained Blind Massage therapist for a inexpensive fee.

Good for picnics, jogging (which I have seen so many joggers) and bike riding. But be also weary of some questionable people who suddenly interrupts you while you are sitting in one of their benches and asking for some donation of sorts....just say no or get up and walk away if that person still pesters you except for the latter...security is ok here.

All reviews
in 51 reviews
"president"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Rides, food, games and definitely fun are in store. They have water activities for both kids and adult. For low-budget day out with kids, I can recommend to go here. The fun is just the same.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

During our stay in Quezon City, we were based in the Fersal hotel which in fact isn’t far located from the park. After a full day in the conference room of the hotel, this was the perfect spot to catch some fresh air (in the heat of Manila).

However we first had to pass the large Quezon Avenue. My friends and I are used to European traffic, so in one way or another we considered crossing the rotonda as a suicidal (at that stage we didn’t knew there were tunnels, how ironic!).
I was stunned to see the Memorial-monument in the pink red sundown. I also noticed how incredibly popular this spot is among the citizens of the city. I only can imagine how crowded it is during weekends and/or holidays. It looks like the social heart where people from various barangays are meeting and chilling.

Overall the Memorial Circle isn’t the most spectacular spot, but in all the notorious chaos and noise this is a peaceful green relieve.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I went here a month ago with my girlfriend and our common friends. We had a picnic there and the usual walking and talking. A nice place to relieve a week of stress from work. :)