“Value for your Money = Razon's”
Review of Razon's of Guagua

Razon's of Guagua
Ranked #508 of 1,893 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Razon's is known for it's Pansit Luglug which I would give an excellent grade. It hasn't changed since the last time I had it in 2008. I also like their puto which is very soft and good tasting. The only thing that had changed which I do not really favor is their halo halo. They do not serve it with Pinigig and it now taste like your average halo halo all over metro manila.

I still highly recommend this restaurant esp since it's price is very reasonable.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

everytime I go to market market in Taguig and SM bicutan, I always go to Razon's branch and oprder the halo halo...\
taste very good, I think better than digmans halo halo
must try

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I asked my Manila friends to take me to a restaurant to eat Halo-Halo. So they took me to Razon's of Guagua. The atmosphere is nice and I have seen a lot of patrons are eating Halo-Halo. The restaurant itself is two storied, Ordering and payment is done at the lower level and we went upstairs to sit down. The atmosphere is lively and in the Halo Halo arrived after a little bit. Halo Halo literally means mix-mix and you do have to mix it for a long while. It is a mix of ice, ripe banana, chickpeas, (yes chickpeas and probably some white beans), some coconut, and other ingredients. It is a great way to cool down during the summer months in Manila.

2  Thank ravifour
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love Razon Halo Halo - its simple (just 3-5 ingredients - sweet banana, sweetened coconut strips, leche plan, ice & evaporated milk) - it's a cool, refreshing break from the heat of Manila. They also offer yummy meryenda - their pansit luglog, fried vegetable lumpia are all quite good. I had their arroz caldo once and it was just way too salty. My only gripe?! Every time I go there the prices have gone up...i remember that it started at Php 60 and now it's almost Php 100! For a simple dish I find it quite expensive...I think they need competition from another Pampanga halo halo brand.

3  Thank esmodes
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I would usually come here for the Halo Halo. What can I say? They're famous and you can never go wrong ordering Halo Halo from them. Simple yet yummy. The shaved ice is always perfect. You just keep on coming back for more of this dessert!