“Nice service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2013

What makes this restaurant different from the others is their breakfast buffet. Went here on April 11, 2013 experience the breakfast buffet again. They had better service from the last time I went here. For just PHP169.00, you can enjoy more than 10 breakfast dishes. The food is ok, nothing fancy.

1  Thank Korn333

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Been here a few times already, and everytime I'm here I never fail to eat their Champorado and Pancit Palabok. I've never tried going for their lunch and dinner buffet because the schedule won't allow it but the breakfast is good especially for the price. It's just Php 170 per person. Try eating Champorado with a whole lot of milk :) The best time to come in for the breakfast buffet is actually around 12mn as soon as they open so that all the dishes are still hot and freshly cooked. Some of the dishes in there are not being patronized as much as the eggs, waffle, champorado, pancit palabok so sometimes they go "stale".

2  Thank prettyleigh03
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Metro Manila's best destination after a booze session or night out!

For only Php179 ($4.5), you can have unlimited waffles, mini pancakes, french toasts, breads, spams, hotdogs, scrambled eggs, spring rolls(lumpia), noodle soup, tocino, tapa, rice cakes such as bibingka, biko & palitaw, dimsum, fried milkfish, sardines, marinated chicken and pork (adobo), bananas, apples, ham, plain and fried rice, palabok, sweet and sour pork, champorado, congee(lugaw), palabok and oh, jellos -- the list could go on!

My favorites: scrambled eggs, tapa, palabok, spring rolls, pancakes, fried rice, siomai, spam!

2  Thank Andi S
Reviewed January 18, 2013

For less than P200, I got to eat 10 different kinds of breakfast dishes. What a great way to ruin my diet for the day! <3

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was on my way with my family to an outdoor activity in the far north of Quezon City and we decided to leave the house early to eat at a halfway point for a hearty breakfast buffet.
I have been a loyal follower of Something Fishy since it first opened (early 2000's).
We paid P179/head (Weekend rate, less P10 on Weekdays - valid between midnight and 10am.
First thing I noticed was their new buffet counter which they specially made (a U-shaped area where at center of the U, would be a ham carver and a pancake person at opposite sides. Their serving trays were also high-end, commonly seen in 5-star hotels. The over-all layout & presentation was perfect.
I particularly liked the tapa (marinated local beef) and the home-made style sardines (both Spanish and tomato-based). The endless supply of siomai was quite impressive too.
They also had arroz caldo (rice porridge) which was perfect with tokwa't-baboy (fried tofu with pork).
It was pretty much brunch for us, as it kept us fueled to last most of the day without going hungry.
I highly recommend this place & would love to eat here again.

5  Thank roadtrip092