“Thai Resto”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children
Manila, Philippines
“Thai Resto”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

The decor makes the ambiance very soothing. The dark interiors make you feel you are inside a cocoon. But the menu card needs to be replaced as the one given to me had its laminated plastic almost peeled off. The food is good and looks better than the ones in the menu. Waiters are attentive and are not obtrusive.

• Visited February 2013

“Worst experience in central world totally not recommend”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was there on weekday evening the restaurant has no customer at the time i arrived but host deny to give me a seat inside even i insist that i will just have a quick eat and wont use the table long. But he poiny me to the seat outside then i chose the sofa location but he also chase me to the walk side table with no reason. The worst thing is they sent us the wrong food and after i told the waiter i have to wait 3 time of the time i spent for the whole meal for refund that meal. What!?! So disappoint and totally recommend to eat any junk food but this place.

Malolos City
“Good food but quality is not consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

Generally, my dining experiences in Mango Tree had been good, particularly during my first few visits. As a pescatarian, I am delighted that they offer several choices even for vegans. My all-time favorites are tom yum hed (tom yum with mushroom) and pad thai jay (vegetarian pad thai). I also like the vegetarian spring rolls but it's a bit greasy so it's not something I always order. The lemongrass tea which can be served hot or cold is also nice. The place is one of the alternatives for those looking for some space and distance from the mall crowd.

I noticed though that food quality is not consistent . I was afraid that it would be the case of a resto not being able to maintain quality over time, but when I came back another time, food was good again. The common problem would be the tom yum turning too sour. One time too a friend and I ordered the salad with raw salmon (sashimi). Less than an hour after leaving the resto we had to rush to Trinoma's pay lounges. The salad tasted good but perhaps the salmon was not fresh enough. Since then I avoided ordering anything that's served uncooked.

Manila, Philippines
“Cozy Thai Resto!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

One would think its an italian bistro because of the ambiance but this restaurant actually serves Thai cuisine. They have quite small selection of Thai dishes nut the food is above average. This place is a bit pricey though. I enjoy the service because waiters were verh attentive. I just hope waiters can improve their knowledge of their menu.

Moscow, Russia
“Life music on Saturday!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

It was nice to have dinner on Saturday night and listen to a live music there!
We had green carry chicken and some pork neck(very delicious), rice, fries and dessert with coconut milk,corn and tapioka.Green carry was spicy and nice,but not enough, the portion is not that big actually. Desert was delicious,but im not a big fun of corn being sweet! Overall pleasant experience and nice service! We paid around 1600P per two,but we didnt have to much food honestly,however,since music was good we didnt regret paying a little bit more.

• Visited January 2013