“Best buffet for family gatherings! :-D” 4 of 5 bubbles

Yakimix
Ranked #113 of 1,761 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Antipolo City, Philippines
“Best buffet for family gatherings! :-D”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our family has always been a fan of Eat-All-You-Can...from the then must-go-to restos like Tong Yang, Dad's, Saisaki....we were happy when the SMOKELESS GRILLS became so "in"...it doesn't make you smell like food once you're done eating! So..it's YAKIMIX that we now gather together for special occasions and even just when the sudden craving for Japanese food sets in. And it's very good that you can now choose from several of their branches. The disappointing part is that you cannot make an advance reservation...you can only do so on the very day and with a specific time. The selection is way better than in Sambo Kojin but they were slow in refilling the sashimi plates. But all in all, their food is great and the dessert selection is vast and mouth watering! You get your money's worth!

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
San Mateo, Philippines
“Happy tummy :)))”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

I tried Yakimix on SM Masinag branch and it was excellent! I was really contented with the wide selection of food. I specially love the Japanese section and the dessert display is heaven! Good ambiance as well. Money is worth it! Great place for any occasions! The only downside is the service. They have this small presentation for bday celebrants. My sister has informed the waiters thrice that we are celebrating my bday and they just ignored it. Anyway, wasn't really up to it coz I was very much enjoying with the food. Tip for reservation: they are very strict so come on time if u don't wanna lose your table and be on the waiting list. The place seems to get really packed.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Irene Victoria D
Quezon City, Philippines
“Noisy place with all the humming and unnecessary loud music.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I wanted to give my husband a l suprise treat. I got my discount voucher online with promo. I checked out some good and bad reviews but I decided it would be nice to try it. I am never a fan of buffet lunch or dinner. I do not want to eat at restaurants located at any shopping malls because of the crowd and noise. I expected a quiet, more well maintained interior in the Tomas Morato branch.
My first impression as we walked in was the somewhat loud humming noise. Mixed with the noise of the air condition and loud music with terrible speakers. As planned, we went there for lunch to stay away from the crowd. Thank God, there were no crowd, but still it seems like we cannot relax and eat. We have to change seats because of the humming noise, which according to the attendant was the sound of the exhaust. The other table/ seats we moved to was no better. The photos online looks elegant and fine dining which was in contrary to our experience.
Food was just so so, not much to choose from. I picked on the chicken in the chinese food section, i almost got my skin burn from the very hot tong cause by the bulb of spotlight. Unfortunately I cannot eat the chicken, the skin is too elastic to chew like plastic. The fruits are a handful, the deserts are more mere flavoured sweets eg. chocolates are only powdered chocolate flavor. Cakes are gummy. I decided to stop going back to the desert table, as I do not want to abused my body with all these faked flavored food. I was hoping to at least get what i paid for. This one I do not get what i paid for even if it is already discounted. luckily we got the discount voucher rate otherwise, this is way overpriced for cheap imitation of great buffets.

• Visited June 2013
nygel6
“Excellent Buffet !!! very consistent!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

If you have a big stomach and the appetite, this is definitely the place for you...!! delicious Japanese food...Fresh salmon, fresh Tuna and fresh meals all prepared both for Lunch and dinner!!! Sarap... and sulit at any branches... just be patient to get a table

Visited April 2013
San Mateo, Rizal, Philippines
“Few choices of food at other branches”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had dinner at their Tomas Morato branch. The choices of food are not as many as their branches at the Podium or Trinoma. The comfort room was dirty I had to tell the waiters to clean it up. Desserts were few also.

• Visited April 2013