“Good the first time”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have been to the Trinoma branch 3x already in a span of 1 year. The first time experience was really great because of the food choices as well as the smokeless grill concept. However, once you become familiar with the menu, the novelty wears off and the experience becomes ordinary and simple.

3  Thank Teo G

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I like to frequent the Trinoma branch as well as the SM North Edsa branch. These places are always teeming with people so I always make sure to make reservations early in the day before starting my shopping spree and come back in time for my yummy lunch. They have a wide selection of Japanese and Korean cuisine. I love how you can cook your own food on your table. Their dessert selection is simply irresistible and they also have ice cream which you can scoop by yourself. This is a good place to gather your closest foodie friends for a pig-out. Satisfaction guaranteed.

1  Thank sexybutt
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My fiance and I usually dine in Dad's since we love buffet-type restau's. But when we tried Yakimix we forgot about the others. It's really affordable despite having a myriad of food selection. You get to cook your own food, you get to drink all you can at lunch time, you just can't get enough of the feast right under your noses. The best time to really enjoy Yakimix is during lunch, come as early as 11 am to avoid being in the waiting area, and at this time it's Eat&Drink-all-you-can for only 530php. Worth it right?

2  Thank KeviNatalie
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Very good food line up, loved the tempura, my daughter enjoyed cooking her own food, friendly and attentive staff, clean dining area, affordable, and you won't smell like you came from an indoor barbecue party.

It's a must try!

2  Thank mmje2012
Reviewed November 13, 2012

a lot of food choices, affordable and delicious.highly recommended. I tried both MALL OF ASIA AND TRINOMA.

1  Thank umads19