“Agave xperience”

Ranked #452 of 1,893 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Southwestern, Filipino, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: At Agave Mexican Cantina, we take pride in serving authentic and creative Mexican dishes. From the classics like burritos and fajitas to party platters great for sharing to our famous bottomless margaritas, Agave satisfies your cravings!
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I had a date with my hubby in Agave. I chose this place since i love mexican food. We ordered tacos, combi of hard & soft ones. A bit pricey for just 2 pieces but tasted so good. We ordered their mexican pizza which is also good.the sour cream sauce made it evn yummier! I ordered for strawberry mojito & my husbnd had the coco lychee. He refused to drink since he'll drive pa. His drink was so refreshing while I got tipsy with mine coz of the bacardi mixture. We paid almost 1k for these..Overall, the experience was fine..I just hope they make their food serving bigger so it will be worth the price. On the other hand, my friends say their margarita & mojito "all u can" are something to look forward to over the weekends. I hope to give that a try soon! Cheers!

AgaveMexicanCantina, Founder at Agave Mexican Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Hi Naruchey! Thank you for your review! We're glad you had a great time at Agave. Our serving sizes vary from dish to dish. Our tacos and combos are meant as single meals for one person. We have other dishes like our Nacho Grande, Crispy Pork Belly Grande or our Samplers that are larger and meant for sharing. You might also want to consider one of our Amigo sized Fiesta Platters that can be shared by a few people and offers great value for money. We hope to see you again in Agave soon and please let us know what you think of our Bottomless Margaritas and Mojitos!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

In my recent trip to Manila , I went to this restaurant a couple of time. They have very good options for vegetarians. You can easily find Fajitas, Nachos , tacos etc.

A must try at this place is their bottom less Margherita, ice tea and the Mexican Veg Pizza... :)

AgaveMexicanCantina, Founder at Agave Mexican Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank for dining with us and taking the time to write the kind review! We hope to see you in Agave Mexican Cantina again soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Agave is my favorite Mexican restaurant in PI. I have eaten at many and so far, none match the food quality and service and price. I love the choices on the menu.

If possible, it would be nice to make combination meals that include up to 2 selections on entrees, rice and beans. I did not see beans on the menu at all.

I ordered shrimp enchiladas and carne asada along with a few drinks. The waitress was very kind and attentive until it was time to pay as she was distracted by another table. She did seem over worked, as was mentioned by another reviewer - poor thing, but she kept a smile on her face which was well deserved of a tip, besides the 10% service charg e that I hate.

The place is classy and in the heart of Eastwood - Land of people watching.

Not much bad to say about this place. I have visited less than 10 times, but decided to visit more frequently with my girlfriend - maybe twice or more a month - But work on the portion size if you can.

Cheers..........

AgaveMexicanCantina, Founder at Agave Mexican Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Hi Ernest! Thanks for reviewing us. We do have 4 Combos available that are each served with rice and refried beans. Refried beans are also available as a side that can be ordered separately. If you prefer beans instead of rice, just ask your server or the manager and we can swap out the rice for refried beans with any of our meals. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The food is good and consistent. The staff are friendly and the cocktails are good value for money. The portions need to be a little bigger they are too small for the price but only a little bigger

1  Thank ivor l

Thanks for reviewing us Ivor! We're always reviewing our portion sizes and try to give the best value in a portion size that will be filling. Let us know what you ordered and we'll happily review the sizing for it again. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Just not worth the trip especially if you like soggy tacos and cheese from a bottle. There are better places to eat.

AgaveMexicanCantina, Founder at Agave Mexican Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Sorry to hear that you didn't have a good dining experience with us at Agave. I'm not sure what type of tacos you ordered. If it was our Mini Taco Sampler, we use shredded lettuce to separate the different types of tacos. If they're not eaten quickly sometimes the moisture from the lettuce can affect the crispiness of the taco shells. For our soft tacos, we make all of our flour and corn tortillas in-house by hand.

Our tacos are topped with a combination of imported Monterrey Jack and Cheddar cheeses that we grate by hand for freshness. We don't use any bottled cheeses.

Hopefully if you return to Agave Mexican Cantina we can give you a better experience in the future!