“Good buffet restaurant”
Review of Seven Corners

Seven Corners
Ranked #228 of 1,984 Restaurants in Quezon City
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our international buffet features seven unique interactive stations that present a variety of international cuisines: Tandoori, Japanese, Western, Salad, Pizza Station, Dessert and Asian Noodle corners. Choose among dishes from U.S. farmed steaks to Tandoori chicken. Enjoy a la carte service and an extensive wine list. Buffet: Breakfast 6am-10:00am Lunch 11:30am-2:30pm Dinner 6pm-10:00pm
Reviewed May 4, 2014

It has been 2 years since I have tried their buffet , and yet I am still not disappointed. I liked the selection , a combination of Filipino, Chinese, Japanese , American and Indian variety. The buffet choices are not overwhelming , but yet were made of good quality. I seem to enjoy dining there, and my favorites are still the steak , pasta corner and certain Indian dishes. Staff service is quite fair enough , it looks like they are having a difficulty handling the many guests when the place is almost full that you can't get their attention. The ambiance is not that impressive, since the tables are quite near each other , and you can hear the conversation from other fellow diners. I have tried their breakfast, and it is also good in selection and quality.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was my second visit to Seven Corners and I was pleased to see that they've been able to maintain the quality of their buffet. It's good value for the price because you can actually sample a little of everything as the spread isn't as overwhelming as the larger buffets of other hotels. The edited, but still varied selection is of a good standard -- from the prime rib, Japanese sushi & sashimi, Indian dishes, seafood, desserts and more.

I like the size and interiors of the restaurant. It's well laid out, easy to move around in, but not so large as to be impersonal and too noisy. Wait staff is friendly and attentive.

Seven Corners is one of the best buffet options in the Ortigas/Quezon City area.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

So love the buffet lunch... and the staff are really friendly.. I would definitely come back for more ....love the pastries and stakes and the cozy ambiance is perfect.

Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

Wife and daughter had a la carte rather than buffet. Daughter very sick after dinner - until she brought up her meal. When they brought out our second bottle if wine it was actually warm to touch - noticeably above room temp. When they brought out the replacement bottle it was already open which should not be done - I did not accept the bottle.
Salmon sashimi was soft and "soggy", i doubt it was fresh. Also no pickled ginger available to garnish the sashimi and sushi.
On the plus side, the rib eye was excellent, although sliced extremely thin - too thin to cook medium rare. I had them do another slice to get it medium rare.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Booked at the CP Manila with bfast for 2 included. Upon entrance at the restaurant, the staff greeted us very warmly but forgot to walk us to our seats. Also, nobody offered us coffee or tea (I envied other guests who were attended to by other staff). It was OK, until one of the staff approached us with some confusion about the rate I booked and admittedly I felt embarrassed in front of other guests seating beside us. Nonetheless, the duty Manager attended to the issue right after I reported the situation and resolved the concern assuring me the incident won't happen again. Thanks for that! The FOOD selection was GREAT! Particularly the fresh salmon and cheese selection. I know that this was an isolated issue and that I would still dine at this restaurant and even recommend to my friends.

2  Thank JtagTripAd