“Save your pesos and go somewhere else.”
Review of Chowking - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chowking
Cuisines: Chinese, Fast Food
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

On my last visit to the Philippines, I saw this franchise everywhere I went. Out of curiosity, I gave it a try.

I ordered the Pancit Canton combo for approximately 100 pesos ($2.50). Pancit Canton is a traditional dish, that has slivers of veggies...usually cabbage, carrot, an snow peas, with shrimp or sliced pork.

What I received was a poor excuse for any type of pancit (noodle dish). The noodles were like instant ramen noodle style, served with limp cabbage and slices of veggies. The texture was so mushy, that although the taste itself wasn't that bad, it felt like the texture of dog food.

I would definitely not eat here again, nor would I recommend it to my worst enemy.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

This is the most popular Chinese Fast Food in the Philippines and I give an A+ for food and service. When in doubt go to Chowking!!