“value for money food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Burgoo
Ranked #429 of 1,761 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Quezon City, Philippines
“value for money food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

customer service could be better, but food is good in general. Servings are quite big. I like the fact that bottomless drinks are cheaper than most restaurants.Food is reasonably priced. Ambiance is okay for a casual dining restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Quezon City, Philippines
“The food was very good, service was great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

If you like BBQ this restaurant is a must for you to try. I have seen this restaurant so many time over a 3 year time frame, and never once thought about eating there. My wife asked me to take her there after we could not decide on a place to eat.

I am very happy we did go there. I order the reg. ribs/shrimp and fries plate, normally I would order the full plate. I am glade I only order the reg. as it was enough to fill me up, (being American I can eat a lot).

The ribs were cook very well, and the taste was just like back home in the US. The shrimp was very good as well, fries normal like any restaurant could cook. The only complaint I have was the corn on the cob was cold, I like it hot.

The service was very good, you never had to ask for drink re fills, as they paid attention to you as a customer. And reacted before you needed to ask.

I would and will be going back to Burgoo again, with the desire to try several other plates. The price was in line with other BBQ restaurants. SO give it a try if you like American style BBQ.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

We went to Burgoo for supper on a weekend. The service crew were accommodating and ushered us to our booth. Our server, Anna, was attentive to our needs and drinks were served and refilled promptly. The food takes about 10 or 15 minutes to prepare, which was about average for a sit-down bar and resto. Burgoo's tables are lined covered with a paper table cover and provided guests with crayons to play with while waiting for their food.

We ordered chicken fajitas, N'owlin's Classic Platter, and some soup. They were good, but both were not as savory and a bit on the mild side. Condiments were at hand to adjust food to one's taste. The serving per order is good for 2 persons.

The music was ok and it was a good place to have a nice conversation over food, not too noisy nor too quiet. The place was also clean and well-kept.

On average, we spent about Php500-800 per head (about $15-$20) not including drinks. Payment was through cash or any of the major credit cards. They also gave us coupons for our next visit. We'll probably go back there again with family or friends. :)

• Visited May 2014
“Bad Experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We had our family dinner at Burgoo T, Morato Quezon City. Their staff and even the manager weren't attentive to their customers. We ordered grilled (well done) lamb and what we had was a bloody lamb. The drinks were supposedly bottomless but we only had one round since the staff didnt gave us refill ( I asked for refill 5x ) .The food was very late and cold. We will never visit this branch again, very disappointing.

• Visited November 2013
Manila, Philippines
“so tasty...I m missing the pasta”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

My friends and I love it here...we like the seafood pasta...that really so yummy although I am not a shell eater ( have reactions everytime ) I couldnt resist the tasty sauce if the pasta. We also love their pizza. I hope they continue to have a promotions for the kids. My kids love it here too.

• Visited April 2013