“Appetizer Sampler”

Burgoo
Ranked #626 of 1,917 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 12, 2012

A bit pricey for some but they have big servings for a group of four or more. I would say fairly priced since you can share the food. Taste was not good but presentation was great, very appealing to the eye. Kids ca enjoy here since they offer crayons and paper while waiting for the food. Cozy ambiance.

1  Thank Elektra_08

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This place is not a cheap place but not overly expensive either. Let's just say the prices are above the average price. Food here is great. The Chicken Diane tastes very good. I ordered the Hamburger which is made of Angus. Service is prompt and the place is clean. Even the rest room is clean though it is not as well-lit as I'd want it to be.

Overall, it is a very good experience dining here.

1  Thank hitman531ph
Reviewed August 5, 2010

While this restaurant is far from the cheapest in Manila, I nonetheless enjoyed dining here.

Annoyingly, the Holland window blinds were down, onscuring views of the busy Cubao metropolis: as it was not sunny and rain commenced during our meal, I had little hesitation in raising the blind at our table.

We started with some properly cooked, lightish though generously sized lumpia (spring rolls) that among other fillings contained corn. There were about nine on the plate: my friend and I could finish only seven between us.

We then shared some prawns and chips. The prawns had obviously been microwaved, but tasted OK. In a country not renowned for its emphasis on potatoes, the chips were properly cooked and not too oily.

My friend's (sour) green mango shake was to her liking.

Service was not too overbearing although we did have to search for our waiter at one stage. He seemed pleased with a P100 tip.

2  Thank Victorianlad