“i still love it!”

Cuisines: French, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

my hubby and i first tried the degustation course back in 2008 - when it was still called inyo's. we loved the surf and turf - salmon and hanging tender steak and i couldn't forget the wasabi fried oysters. i brought the family here to celebrate my brother's birthday a week ago and they also loved the food. service was awesome, when the waiter found out it was my brother's birthday (no one told him), my brother's panna cotta was decorated with a happy birthday note and a candle.all in all, definitely going back whenever we can or if there are special occasions as ninyo's is a great place to dine with the family or if you want a romantic date with your hubby.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I took my fiance here to pop the question. For ambiance, romance, the upscale food at a normal price....there is NOTHING anywhere that can beat Ninyo's. When my fiance excused herself, I got the waiter to take the engagement ringto the chef and have him place it on the top of her dessert. He was all smiles when he learned what I needed.

If I lived in Quezon City, I would be here often. Don't go anywhere else. Come to Ninyo's for the best experience ever.

1  Thank armygruntjoe
Reviewed October 23, 2013

When there are special occasions (e.g., birthdays) that fall on weekdays, our go-to place is Ninyo's. When we have special people we want to invite on a weeknight, it has to be at Ninyo's. When we need to talk/discuss matters with family or friends in a quiet place, Ninyo's is it. And it has never failed us.

The ambiance is lovely both inside and outside the resto where there are gazebos that add a special touch to dining or, maybe, even marriage proposals?

We've been to Ninyo's so often and have quite a few favorites: hanging tender blade, chicken teriyaki with foie, salpicao, honey glazed salmon, pasta with shrimp and chorizo, the wasabi oysters, the wasabi platter - to name a few. For dessert we always have trio of creme brulee (chocolate, original and coffee) but the mango pavlova is also good.

NInyo has never failed us all these years and we shall not stop going back again and again.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

... and it wasn't even my first choice of cut, but what I wanted wasn't available. Ah, well.

The ambiance at Ninyo's was beautiful as always, and they seemed to be doing a brisk business. When we got in at 6:10pm there was already a couple dining (amazing as they opened at 6pm), and before we left two of the outer tables and two of the inner tables were already occupied.

Their menu has expanded so the online menus on sites such as Munchpunch are no longer reliable. They have an expanded list of appetizers and mains, and an extra pasta or two if I remember correctly.

We ordered the wasabi oyster appetizer and it was delicious as always! Plump oysters in a crunchy breading, topped with wasabi. Mmmm. Then we had two ribeyes and a hanging tender steak (should have been cooked medium-well and medium-rare, respectively), but as I mentioned, parts of my ribeye were far too rare as to be the color of raw meat and hard to cut so I gave those parts to my brother, who prefers his meat rare.

We also ordered the Chocolate! Chocolate Cake dessert to share (see photo) and that was perfection. Absolute perfection. And it came with a milkshake shot!

All in all, we'll be back at Ninyo's again. It takes more than a rare steak to keep me away.

1  Thank encreverte
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Tried this apparently new restaurant as suggested by a friend. Upon entering the restaurant, we were delighted and impressed to see the Balinese inspired settings in and out of the restaurant. The atmosphere gives the guests a relaxing mood; however when we were handed the menu, we were quite surprised to find out that the food prices is on the high side which is quite unlikely for it is located within the university belt. Prices are similar to hotel fine dining range. Well, we thought that the food could be worth its prices and ordered our preferred dishes. We were disappointed on 2 things: (1) food serving is not generous enough for its price (2) food are generally bland. So we felt shortchanged and definitely not coming back.. and definitely not recommending.

5  Thank Yolanda F