“More than just oysters”
Review of Oyster Boy

Oyster Boy
Ranked #326 of 1,984 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed June 14, 2012

They serve good food. Fast, fresh and simple. Fairly priced. We used to have Christmas party here several years ago. Food was not the superb but okay. Good ambiance.

1  Thank Elektra_08

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Food is great. Usually unique in a way that the dish isn't as common as one would expect. Most of all, excellent variety of oysters.

3  Thank Syawi
Reviewed December 26, 2010

An excellent variety of oysters.

It is only an occasional 'treat' for me as it is kind of expensive for most Filipinos.

A typical meal would be P300 without drinks but gouging rapidly pushes up the cost.

5  Thank brazilpinay
Reviewed January 2, 2010

I really liked the Filipino food at Oyster Boy. The fish tasted really fresh and had fantastic flavour. Actually, everything we tried was simple and delicious. :) Good service too. And well priced. I tried their location in Metrowalk, which was also great. Highly recommend it.

4  Thank TravelLover23_9
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I love oysters. I always have. And so I suggested to my wife we go there on a Friday night, arriving at 8pm.

The place was already busy and we were give a table for 2.

There was another party of 12 near to us and when another 2 members of the party arrived, another table was added. I like flexibility!

The menu was excellent. A good selection of Filipino dishes and 24 different ways of serving oysters which are delivered fresh from Iloilo every day.The waiter was knowledgable and helpful and the decor pleasant. There was an enormous tv screen on one wall showing Sky Sports Channel.

We decided on cheese and garlic oysters with garlic rice and aligue rice(flavoured with crab fat) I had iced tea and my wife two mango juice.

It was well worth the wait of about 10 minutes. Presentation was excellent and the meal was delicious.

For dessert, l chose tiramisu and my wife chose chocolate cake but we shared both and we certainly made a good choice.

Total bill was PHP 833.85. Not a cheap meal by Filipino standards but a memorable one and we will definitely go back again especially when oysters in London are now around £25 per dozen!

3  Thank FSRP01