Tripadvisor
Quezon City
1,247 results
All reviews ayala mall club room breakfast buffet roast beef premier room rooftop bar family staycation star hotel food choices pleasant stay needs improvement accommodating staff upon check misto trinoma squatters amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Poor service at the second floor breakfast location. See above for specifics. Although I do not think you were well prepared for the amount of quests checking in. Also the registration process was rather long and time consuming.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SedagroupGM, Manager at Seda Vertis North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear jillmike2208,

Thank you for staying with us although I am sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience during your stay. Rest assured that the team is always ready and willing to assist you in any way to make your stay better.

I appreciate your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back again so we can provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was great staying in this hotel. My family wanted a staycation for my son’s birthday and we werent disappointed. Bed, room, bathroom, food, service and cleanliness were excellent. The only downside is the loooong line for check in and check out. This wasnt the first time I encountered this with the hotel. Line is consistently there. It ruins the ambience of the hotel. Express check in and out should be thought of for all clients

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SedagroupGM, General Manager at Seda Vertis North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear marlacarmel,

Thank you for your honest feedback and appreciate your detail.
Weekends are the busiest for the hotel but please be assured that all the members of our team is committed to provide you with an excellent stay.

Again, thank you for staying with us and I hope to welcome you again on your next visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Their deluxe room is typical but priced way above other deluxe rooms with similar or even better facilities. We availed their Year Starter Flash Deal so it's already 'cheaper' but still not value for money. Breakfast buffet lacks some choices. Location is great though.

Dear icai_05,

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it.
I have noted your concerns and rest assured that our team is made aware so we can work on the improvements of the hotel.

Nonetheless, I hope that you had a nice stay and I hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Must try this hotel the best service ever and the food is delicious plus the service is excellent
Will be back to staycation again
And worth of money and near to the mall as a walking distance to reach

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SedagroupGM, General Manager at Seda Vertis North, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Dear 319suhaimir,

Such a nice review to read! Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay, albeit short.

Indeed, the hotel is perfect for family staycations. Everything you need is just a stone throw's away and the hotel's premier facilities offer something for all members of the family.

I do hope to see and your family soon. Again, thank you for your support.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Had a nice fun with friends but with some not so good experience especially breakfast. It was a busy weekend for the hotel staff. Recommending to get breakfast as early as 6am to avoid rush time with the other guest.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Totoputo,

Thank you very much for your review.

I appreciate your detail and rest assured that I will share this with my team so we can work on necessary improvements and provide you with a better experience on your next stay.

Again, thank you for your continued support and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.