“Good Filipino food at a reasonable price”
Review of Gerry's Grill

Gerry's Grill
Ranked #1,012 of 1,810 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sydney
“Good Filipino food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

After having mediocre adobo at our hotel, wifey and I yearned for decent Filipino food and Gerry's (greenbelt 3) did not disappoint. We shared 3 mains and the standout was the beef kaldereta. The beef was tender and juicy and the sauce was delicious.

The wait staff were friendly and very efficient, and the bill for 3 mains, beer, water and Halo-Halo was less than the 2 mains and 2 drinks at our hotel the night before.

• Visited October 2012

Quezon City, Philippines
“Gerry's Grill at SM North, Quezon City”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wanting a very good grilled seafoods at SM North, QC? Definitely, Gerry's Grill is highly recommended!!! Not only their combo plate is more than enough for one person, the price is very much friendly too. The staff are all at service with a smile!!!

• Visited October 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
“Gerry Grill in Boracay”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was looking for a nice seafood and not too expensive restaurant last August in Boracay.

I found the small Gerry's Grill just by the sea. With a nice view from the beach I ate one of the best Tuna Belly I have tried in the Philippines. It was so good that alsmost I asked more but the amount of food was very generous. And gloutony is a sin...

I advise you to visit this restaurant

• Visited August 2012
Manila
“Great Filipino food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

You should try their Sugba Kilaw which is fish cooked in vinegar with grilled pork. We always have it everytime we go to Gerry's.

Visited February 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“I enjoyed this dinning experience”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The food here was good. Grilled stuff and a lot of Filipino dishes that were fun to try out. I found their dessert interesting. It was a cake with butter icing called sansrival cake. At first I was skeptical, but it was pretty good. However, I would not go out of my way to eat it again because it was probably heavily loaded with calories.

• Visited July 2012