“IT TRULY MELTS”
Review of Pizzeria Napoli

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #575 of 1,872 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed December 4, 2012

A bite from any ordered pizza truly it melts! I always make it to a point this is my PASALUBONG on my kids from work and after they made their assignment, we get to have a very special bonding moments. Thank you PIZZERIA NAPOLI!

There are newer reviews for Pizzeria Napoli

Reviewed July 4, 2012

If you are looking for nice Italian restaurant with a very affordable price, this is the place to be.

Wide selection of Italian Pizza and Pasta. The quality is at its best. You should try it. The price of their pasta only ranges between $6 - $7 and it is enough for 3 persons.

Staffs are good, service is good. Ambiance and cleanliness is good.

A must try!

2  Thank DadKat
Reviewed June 8, 2012 via mobile

I used to like it here because of the yummy pizza pies and the tasty pastas. However, a recent experience with my barkada put me off. There were around 8 of us, and the servers, of whom only 2 were available to service the entire restaurant, gave us our orders piecemeal, so that only a few of us could eat at any one time. To top it off, despite repeating our orders back, they somehow forgot to list down a major dish, so that after waiting 30 minutes, it was only then that we realized that it wasn't coming at all! Despite the number of customers and our frequent attempts to flag down a server for an update or for a refill of our drinks, we frequently saw them just gossiping in a corner or texting. So annoying! It will be a while before I come back here again!!

1  Thank DocRenzFelipe
Reviewed June 7, 2012

If you come in groups, surely you'll get a lot of value for your money. Their over-sized pizzas and mouthwatering pastas surely satisfy your gastronomic cravings. A good place for gatherings, reunions and big-blowouts.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Aside that it is near our place, it is the best when it comes to affordability and quality. I love their seafood pasta and their hawaiian pizza. just thinking of it makes my mouth watery.

1  Thank Tina F