“Fun open air lively place with great food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mister Kabab

Mister Kabab
Ranked #12 of 1,761 Restaurants in Quezon City
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Cash Only, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Fun open air lively place with great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

Our group of 14 had an excellent meal here last weekend. The restaurant was super busy with a festive atmosphere. It is open air so no aircon, but the breeze was nice. The meat on the menu is all halal as far as we could see and there were vegetarian and vegan options. Everyone loved it!

• Visited June 2014

Luzon, Philippines
“I absolutely love it here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I absolutely love it here in Mister Kebab. Any branch that I go to always leaves me satisfied. I always order the special chelo beef kebab and the sweet yogurt shake ( There is also an option for a salty shake which I also like ) This branch is actually one of my favorites since it is not closed. Usually if I go to the UP technohub branch I come out smelling like the kebab that I ordered. Great for family dates and dates with friends.

Quezon City, Philippines
“Went there last weekend”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

My date and I visited the resto last May 25. Not much of a dinner crowd that seating wasn't an issue. Our order was taken as soon as possible and food was served in less than 5 minutes. We had sizzling keema and presentation as okay. The flavor was same as my previous visits. The garlic mayo sauce doesn't taste like it used to for about 5 years ago. Hot sauce wasn't that strong. Yogurt shake was sweet which shouldn't be.

Philippines.
“Best ....any time of the day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

I tried ...breakfast, lunch, dinner, merienda - morning, lunch, evening....
Good food choices....young and old...

• Visited February 2014
Quezon City, Philippines
“4 branches and 1 thing in common: good food, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

West Ave, Pearl Drive, UP Techno Hub, and the newly opened branch in Ayala Fairview terraces.

It's a given that we go back for the food, special chelo beef (or chicken) kebab, I especially loved the keema with eggplant, and don't expect friendly service from them. I noticed that all the servers are not smiling. They just wait on the side and take the orders. There's no warmth and no welcoming attitude.

It wouldn't hurt to smile or suggest some specialties, or some add-ons for our order. We tried their shrimp and mushrooms and were really disappointed because there are only 5 small pieces of shrimp among a sea of mushrooms and potatoes so we thought "Didn't we order shrimp and mushrooms? This is more like "potatoes and mushrooms"".

I can't say I won't dine here again because I will (my brother loves it here) but I don't think I'm going to experience real customer service.

• 3 of 5 bubbles