“Nothing compares”

Ranked #8 of 1,947 Restaurants in Quezon City
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Eversince we found it, me and my high school friends are always here until now that I am married with kids. From West Ave. cor. Quezon Ave. until it moved to its present location along West Ave.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Must try their special chelo kabab and beef keema w/eggplant. Then put their special white garlic sauce on top of your meat and rice. Don't forget to ask if they have oxbrain (oftentimes it's out of stock) if you want to be more adventurous on your tongue. Just be cautious if you're going there on peak hours as you might have to wait longer to get seated.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Since college days we ate at different restaurant selling islamic themed food... And this restaurant have been our after drinking or after long day once in a while treat!!! stillserving excellent hummus and kabab and other treats for a very long time... ang sarap... and price is always reasonable..

Reviewed May 16, 2013

It's unfortunate that we have to travel to QC to satisfy kebab cravings. Love their special chelo kebab and keema with watermelon shake. Their blend of garlic yogurt sauce and hot sauce is perfect. We used to come here after partying in Timog, always a hit!

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I live just one block away (yes, I'm lucky) and went here alone last night to satisfy my craving. I was torn between getting the keema or the chelo kabab. It's always a dilemma between the two so I make sure that I have my fiance in tow because I can't finish it if I order both. But because I was alone, I decided to get the keema instead. Serving is big so I only got to eat half of it. I also ordered their yogurt shake because it's really good too, it's like frozen Yakult to me. :)

It was supposed to be for take out but I was forced to dine in because I was told by the waitress that there's a 5% extra charge for packaging. She said that additional hot sauce and garlic sauce was also for a fee. Which is a turn off because dining in gives you an unlimited access to their yummy sauces.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend this place to anyone who digs Mediterranean food like me.