“ALWAYS A RELIABLE PLACE TO EAT ARABIC FOOD” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mister Kabab

Mister Kabab
Ranked #13 of 1,761 Restaurants in Quezon City
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
nygel6
“ALWAYS A RELIABLE PLACE TO EAT ARABIC FOOD”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

Since college days we ate at different restaurant selling islamic themed food... And this restaurant have been our after drinking or after long day once in a while treat!!! stillserving excellent hummus and kabab and other treats for a very long time... ang sarap... and price is always reasonable..

Visited December 2012

Makati, Philippines
“Chelo kebab..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

It's unfortunate that we have to travel to QC to satisfy kebab cravings. Love their special chelo kebab and keema with watermelon shake. Their blend of garlic yogurt sauce and hot sauce is perfect. We used to come here after partying in Timog, always a hit!

Visited January 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Comfort Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I live just one block away (yes, I'm lucky) and went here alone last night to satisfy my craving. I was torn between getting the keema or the chelo kabab. It's always a dilemma between the two so I make sure that I have my fiance in tow because I can't finish it if I order both. But because I was alone, I decided to get the keema instead. Serving is big so I only got to eat half of it. I also ordered their yogurt shake because it's really good too, it's like frozen Yakult to me. :)

It was supposed to be for take out but I was forced to dine in because I was told by the waitress that there's a 5% extra charge for packaging. She said that additional hot sauce and garlic sauce was also for a fee. Which is a turn off because dining in gives you an unlimited access to their yummy sauces.

Nevertheless, I'd recommend this place to anyone who digs Mediterranean food like me.

• Visited May 2013
“For your cravings”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Love the special chelo kabab with their own blend of white and spicy sauce. People go here after partying at some bars its open 24 hours.

• Visited May 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“lurveet!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

very laid back ambiance. good food and i love their garlic sauce.. i believe they're open 24 hours because we usually go there on awkward hours.

• Visited September 2012