“Classic classy Manila”

Ranked #9 of 1,057 Restaurants in Manila
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Visit this place when in Manila and see how the whole restaurant craze took off. Its been there for years, when we were in Manila maybe 30 years ago. Food is good, atmosphere great and people watching unparalleled!

2  Thank RenegadeRetiree

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The cozy ambience and turn-of-the-century interiors at Cafe Adriatico set the mood for a romantic dinner or a cozy tete-a-tete. The food is quite good, although some dishes are just average. The hot chocolate is a must-try, as well as the mango crepe. The cakes are overly sweet so choose something else for dessert.

3  Thank Cutie888
Reviewed January 18, 2013

On my last visit to manila, reviewed Cafe Adraitico at Mall of Asia. On this occasion, I visited its flagship branch in Malate.

I ordered my favurite French onion soup. When it arrived, to my horror, I discovered that it was served tepid: I could not believe a chef could send that out of his kitchen.

I pointed this out to the wait staff who returned it. I then received a hot soup. This error ought not have occurred.

It makes one wonder where the restaurant's quality control and pride in their work is.

The rest of the meal was average but to say the least it was a disappointing evening.

Never again, thank you!

2  Thank terry13347
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Terrific Music, Tasty Margaritas, Good Ambiance. However, not for families. I noticed that this time, it is full of hospitality girls and they are a bit vulgar. Being married with a European myself, I felt CHEAP.

1  Thank maritesthetraveller
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant for romantic or family dinner, it's not very cheap, but the food, service and atmosphere worth it. I tried local cuisine dishes which were freshly cooked and delicious. My average bill was about 800-1000 php/one person.

1  Thank Veraleto