“eat all you can”

Barrio Fiesta
Ranked #108 of 950 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Ermita
San Pedro, Philippines
“eat all you can”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

the authentic Filipino dishes at Barrio fiesta is something to be proud of.this is where i was able to eat for the very first time the ginataang kuhol which i never knew it was delicious.

1 Thank Maricel P

• Polish first
Manila, Philippines
“worst service crews ever...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I bought 4 vouchers from metrodeal because i really love their crispy pata and karekare ever...
I only use 2 vouchers on our first dine in, and guess what? I got a terrible experience when my daughter left 1000k on her chair and immediately come back hoping she still can get it. But
the waiters did not bother to help us find it... I used my remaining 2 vouchers after a few weeks hoping this time our experience would be ok... But the worst happened when I requested to take out the still big part of crispy pata and shanghai rice... I've noticed that the 2 waiters were chewing when they got out of their kitchen... My suspicion was true when I got home and saw the food we're already too small, that's so shameful if it will still taken out with that size...It was obviously messed up by that 2 waiters... Hope the management would do something about this... Nakakahiya ang waiters nyo!!!

• Visited May 2013
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Mother's Day”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

It was Mother's Day that's why all the restaurants were too crowded. We had a dinner at Barrio Fiesta SM Marilao together with my mom. We ordered lechon kawali, grilled pusit, lumpiang sariwa and halo halo for the dessert. I was really disappointed with the quality of their foods. The lechon kawali taste just like an ordinary fried pork and the grilled pusit was smelly. It seems like the squids were not fresh anymore when they cooked it. The foods were served a bit cold also, just like a left over food from the fridge and dumped it into the microwave to make it a bit warm. The halo halo was terrible and tasteless. The prices are too high also. The service was just ok and the place was a bit messy. I should have not bring my mother there....it's her special day and it was bad because of the wrong restaurant we've entered in. I would not visit any Barrio Fiesta branch anymore. To the management, please review the quality of your food, service and place. There are lots of better restaurant that can provide better quality of foods, services and cheaper than you!!!!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Jolly B
Portland, Oregon
“STILL GOING ON SO STRONG...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Its one of the pioneer restaurant in serving genuine Filipino Cuisine and still going on so strong...I was requesting a "snail" (or escargo) dish to my friends recently when we visited the Philippines and nobody dared to offer me one due to food handling safety...I just jokingly asked about the snail dish to the server in Barrio Fiesta and bingo!!!! they have some to offer....Wow! that was unheard in my part...They did not only have this delicacy ready but they cooked it so good and safe...This place really maintained its culture in serving its customers...Way to go Barrio Fiesta!!!!

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank anaklakay
Makati City
“Great Memories...Stark Reality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Crispy Pata, Kare Kare, Adobo Manok at Baboy, Sago Gulaman, etc... these are the kind of food that comes to mind and whet my appetite when I think of Barrio Fiesta. Alas, only in my memory does these food stands out, stark reality is very disappointing, the food has deteriorated.
I wish the operators will start to improve and restore the original recipes of all these great food and avoid shortcuts that affects the quality, I still yearn to savor the originals, immortals while my doctor still allows me.

Visited December 2012