BSA Mansion Condotel
$135
$107
$56
$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$58
$35
Hotels.com
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$71
$66
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdining tablewalking distancefront deskmicrowaveunitgloriettaministopinternetsecuritylaundrysinkphp
Reviewed September 27, 2013

BSA Mansion Condotel, is an excellent hotel to stay, very affordable, spacious rooms, good service and just walking distance for shopping surrounded by Malls and Indian Restaurants in a city like Makati.

Room Tip: Select for Higher Floor for a scenic view of the city
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed here just last week and it was very convenient. Walking distance from greenbelt plus it's pretty near the airport. 24/7 convenienve stores are beside it. The room was clean and had more than enough space for a family of 4-6. Price was affordable plus staff were great. The building is quite old already and the gym and pool area as well. But our stay was great.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank wyn0817
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Condo Hotel it was affordable place to stayed.The room was very clean,comfortable to stayed with hot and cold showered,plus bonus swimming pool on roof top.Convenient location for shopping Malls like LandMark,Ayala, and also near the International Airport 30-45 minutes to drive for a taxi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013

My stay at this hotel was unsatisfactory. The room was dirty with huge holes burned into the sofa and rotting walls. The tv had the absolute minimum number of channels and was the size of a postage stamp (other area hotels have at least the full range of Discovery, History, CNN, etc.). The air conditioner sounded like a train. However, it was quite large and had a kitchen.

My main problem had to do with the reservation staff. When I made the reservation, the stated cancellation policy was that if I canceled less than a day in advance or did a no show, they would charge me for the "first night." More than 24 hours before check in, I called to drop my third day due to having to get back earlier. I showed up on time and stayed in the room the first and second nights. I asked the hotel about my refund for the third night, and I was told that I would be charged for the "first night" for canceling my reservation. When I told them to read the wording of their policy, I was told the next day by the hotel staff that since I was still staying there for two days, they would refund the charge. I was given an email address at the company reservation office to contact on the next Monday to make sure things were arranged. On Tuesday, I received a message that they had reneged and would not issue a refund. I asked them to look at the wording again, and I was told that they "considered" any change as a cancellation. They didn't care that they really had no legal grounds nor basis to refuse the refund given their explicit stated policy.

I will never ever stay in any hotel that cannot even follow their own stated policy or reneges on a promise of a refund. I will never stay at a BSA Condotel again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Great location near Greenbelt Mall.

Truly value for money if you just need a place to crash for the night.

Convenience store next door.

Cold ac, sparse kitchenette and clean toilet.

Cold and hot water and cable tv.

• Stayed: May 2013