As a Platinum Hyatt member, I am a lover of the Hyatt brand. However, the Hyatt Manila unfortunately in my humble opinion was not of a Hyatt standard.
1. Staff are very friendly
2. Buffett Breakfast is of the usual Hyatt standard
1. The rooms were poorly appointed
2. The pool was not of the usual Hyatt (comparing other Hyatt Regency hotels and not considering the Hyatt Grand brand). It was not even close to a Hyatt House brand
3. The club amenities were not of the usual standard. The Club ran out of items during happy hour!!
4. Security appeared non-existent. I was surprised for the Philippines that there would be more security than appeared.
5. The Casino was crazy. I walked in and felt like I walked into an ash tray.
I am sincerely sorry to write this review, however, I left the hotel early to check into the Edsa Shang. I really hope the hotel gets a full face lift and brought up to the usual Hyatt Standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New World Manila Bay Hotel is a deluxe 5 star business hotel situated at the heart of Manila and in close proximity to the convention centers, shopping malls and historical attractions. Welcoming and spacious, the 376 guestrooms and suites are all designed with high ceilings and large windows to fully showcase the breath taking views of the Manila Bay sunset. Featuring four presidential suites where luxury and decadence meet, our full-time dedicated butlers attend to every smallest detail round the clock. Stay connected with WiFi in our guest rooms and restaurants or while enjoying a leisurely afternoon by our poolside featuring a 25-m outdoor lap pool, children's pool and Jacuzzi , all providing a tranquil escape from the bustle of Manila. Home to the award-winning restaurants in the city, enjoy perfectly prepared steaks at The Fireplace, authentic Cantonese delicacies at Li Li or visit Market Cafe for a truly international dining experience showcased through its live and interactive kitchens. Unwind at The Lounge over a refreshing cocktail or indulge at the Pastry Boutique offering a sinful selection of chocolates, pastries and cakes. Offering several leisure and entertainment facilities, pamper yourself with our signature treatments by visiting The Spa at Club Oasis or try your luck at the Casino-Filipino complete with two levels of executive floors studded with gaming and entertainment offerings. Choose from numerous event venues, tastefully appointed and fitted with technologically advanced equipment, making them an ideal setting for corporate meetings, weddings or any social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your New World Manila Bay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Hotel Manila
- Hyatt Hotel Philippines
- Hyatt Manila
- Manila Hyatt