City Garden Suites
$104
Agoda.com
$103
$97
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$29
Hotel H2O(Manila)(Great Value!)
$87
$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$104
$98
Orbitz.com
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$39
$24
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsone bedroom suitecowboy grillmabini streetrizal parkfront office managerbuffet breakfastsister hotelenjoyed my staystandard roomf brobinsons mallnight lifei highly recommend this hotelroom attendantspecial thanksmanila baymitch
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have stayed here a couple times and it's comfortable and in a convenient location. Double charged for online reservation though left a bad taste in my mouth when the hotel chose to double profit off us rather than cancel a gross error their third party reservation place made.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank MushroomandDhay
CGSManila, Reservations Officer at City Garden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and our apologies for the delayed response.

We are glad to hear that our location is convenient and were to your liking. Thank you for patronizing our hotel whenever you are here in Manila.

It is unfortunate to hear that you were double charged. If it is fine with you can you please provide us your details (date of stay, full name and email address) so that we can get back to you. Rest assured that the management will not let this happen again.

We are looking forward in welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,
Mara

Reviewed May 27, 2014

One of the best location for leisure activity. Good place for food, night life and for. Friendly staff very-2 helpful can guide you to explore the Philippines. Breakfast was superb. You can customize the dishes. Check-in and check-out was swift.

Room Tip: Go for rooms close to swimming pool. Also choose the rooms on the street side they are less noisy in the night since there is a powerful live orchestra few yards from the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank mdaonline

Dear Valued Guest,

We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. From our location to the food, our staff and our check in and check out process. We are committed in providing you the satisfaction you deserve.

Rest assured that I will share your comments with the rest of the City Garden Suites Team.

We are looking forward in welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,
Mara

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have been in the Philippines for nearly 2 months and stayed at all sorts of hotels and this place by far had the worst customer service.
We were transferred from there sister hotel Lotus Garden Hotel due to renovations, which we had booked through agoda.
We tried to extend our stay by 2.5 days which is really only 4 hours for half price, but they then decided to charge us the full price not the price from agoda so we changed hotel.
On leaving they tried to charge for 2 sets of slippers which 1 had been opened, we protested and then on ringing house keeping decided only 1 had been opened we refused to pay apparently if you open them you own them.
The safe was locked when we arrived I asked for it to be opened it was still locked 2 days later.
We were very disappointed with this hotel and there customer service.
There are other places to stay in Manila for less money and better service.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Darrel H
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

I booked their 1 bedroom suite with buffet breakfast for my family's medical appointment at St. Lukes as they are only a few blocks away from the hospital and the reviews are quite impressive. I decided to book 2 nights directly at their website thinking that it would be hassle-free plus there would be no hidden/ surprise charges if I transact with them directly.
I only found out that they are using a third party reservation service (directwithhotels ) when I tried to modify my reservation. This was when things started to get all messed up. 2 days ago, I called the hotel reservation and asked about the cost of adding 1 adult. He said it would be 800php. This is above what I wanted to pay for since this is only for the additional adult; breakfast is not included. I wanted to cancel my reservation but the reservation fee that I already paid for is non refundable. So I just decided to cut short my stay to one night. The guy from the reservation said he'll update their logbook and that everything has been taken cared of.
I called this morning to verify the status of my reservation and the lady said she couldn't help me because the transaction was done ONLINE. I told her of the guy who said everything was okay. So she transferred to their "online dept". The call was disconnected. I called back and got transferred, was put on hold, transferred. Finally, the lady said she'll give me a landline and mobile phone # to call. I kept calling but noone answered.
I called the hotel again and gave my numbers for a call back... told them I am calling from the province and that this transaction has already cost me money and time.
As of this moment, nobody has called me back except for the email that I received containing the link to their website where I should modify my reservation.
I am terribly disappointed.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
6  Thank Bern T
Reviewed March 25, 2014

The hotel was nice, staffs are accommodating from the security to front desk to the restaurant staff the housekeeping, etc. :) everyone was nice .. we had a pleasant stay,.

I was just a little disappointed because weeks before our stay i requested for a non-smoking room, but i guess it just wasn't available by the time we arrived at the hotel. I was just disappointed because I'm expecting a non-smoking room for our stay,. haha but it didn't matter anyway,. the smell of cigarette from the room didn't last long anyway..

But aside from that everything was great,. the room is clean, the bed is so comfortable,the aircon works,. the breakfast is good,. eveyone was all smiles at the restaurant, great service indeed,good food, nice hotel overall. :)

We didn't get to try the massage service I think its just to expensive at Php.800/pax..haha

We would love to come back to this hotel again...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple