“Great Budget Meal”

Cuisines: Korean
Iligan, Philippines
“Great Budget Meal”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

Okay for 100 pesos you get to eat various Korean dishes which can make you full after eating. I'm not really sure if the cooking is authentically Korean but as far as I can remember, it tasted great! Definitely worth the price.

• Visited May 2014

Romblon, Philippines
“Sizzling Hot”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Well actually when we ate at Mr. KIMBOB we just finished watching a movie then in SM Manila and then when we were already walking around having shopping and we saw Mr. KIMBOB and actaully by that time we were actually craving for korean dishes so then we decided to try on to eat there and then we got that KIMBOB's best seller sizzling plate and it was amazing. We even ordered another plate of kimchi which me and my boyfriend love. I definitely reccomend this. You should give it a try. :)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank JhamrenGutierrez26
Sydney, Australia
“Must try!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Their meals are quite delicious without the hefty price. If you want a quality Korean food, this is a must try. I'm surprised they were in the food court.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Ysmaera
Quezon City, Philippines
“Bibimbap on a Budget!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is a great find!
As the place claims, it is an affordable option for some Korean Health Food!
I am impressed with how good their bibimbap is!
They serve with a huge plate of rice, great meat and a huge variety of vegetables!
I;m impressed too that they don't forget the little things such as the sesame oil and the gochujang!
For a little over 100pesos, i'm stuffed, satisfied and happy

I hope more people get to try Mr. Kimbob
It is definitely worth a try!

• Visited August 2013