“Love it!”
Review of SM City Manila

SM City Manila
Ranked #29 of 142 things to do in Manila
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Coming to the Philippines and doing some shopping was an adventure. So many stores to explore at the SM mall. I loved seeing what stores carried. I liked to see what I could get in the U.S. and what is only found overseas. We brought many treasures back with us.

I would recommend to eat at the food court. I loved the Vegetarian restaurant, I cannot remember the name. I thought it was the coolest thing to see a restaurant serve foods we do not see in America. I never saw cooked frog being offered before!!!! I'm Vegan but I can appreciate the culture and find things like that interesting. My family that lives locally, laughed at me A LOT! Its ok.

The mall is busy with many stores to choose from. It was a great meeting place for family we haven't seen in years and it is nicely located near City Hall. We were able to grab a quick lunch after taking care of our affairs. I look forward to visiting the SM mall again!

1  Thank LilB33

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I was impressed with available options for shopping specaily in their super market...festive offers too were lucrative specially in their garment sections...I also like the variety of food options available, for a foodie like it, it was a great time spent..well connected to good hotels in the city and good arrangement for tranport as well as bell desk..overall a good shopping and ining experience..

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Location near Manila City Hall, near in Lawton as well. Inside the mall you will see different stores and restaurants. One thing I have notice was there are lot of students inside the mall. This mall is near in Mapua, Lyceum and Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila which are famous schools with in the vicinity of the Mall.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Crowded. But the mall is huge and have a large variety of shops.

Preferred Greenbelt in Makati, more arrange and better place to shop

Reviewed July 28, 2013

it's a 3-minute walk for me from one end to another... and that's with all the students milling about. it's got all the usual shops found in sm -- a department store and a hypermart, cinemas, some common signature shops, a foodcourt. all packed in a 4-(or is it 5?)-storey short building that seems to have been squeezed between an old office building and an old road behind the manila city hall. still, it's a welcome diversion if you get stuck in traffic in manila. i'm sure the students in the colleges and universities appreciate its presence during lunch and break times.