“El Nido, Palawan”

Shore 2 Shore Travel Services
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a team, joined by the common goal of promoting and arranging travel and tours to popular destinations in the Philippines and around Asia. Business aside, we personally consider traveling as an enjoyable and significant part of our lives - discovering new places, learning new things and meeting new friends. Traveling, from being a hobby, has developed into a lifestyle wherein we improve ourselves, our services and the products we offer. We specialize in arranging tour packages in the Philippines' popular destinations like PALAWAN, BOHOL, CEBU, BORACAY, BAGUIO, VILLA ESCUDERO, TAAL VOLCANO, HIDDEN VALLEY, CORREGIDOR, PAGSANJAN, DAVAO, BATANES, ILOCOS, PUERTO GALERA, CAMSUR, CARAMOAN, BICOL, DONSOL, LEGAZPI, SUBIC, CAMIGUIN, CDO, ANAWANGINand BANAUE. We also have International packages to HONG KONG, MACAU SINGAPORE, BANGKOK, MALAYSIA, VIETNAM, CAMBODIA and KOREA.
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“El Nido, Palawan”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Contacted Shore 2 Shore Travel Services regarding their El Nido tour. Received a response from Terry the next day with all the details. Asked more questions and got great responses back in a timely manner. Decided to book with them and Terry took care of everything - transportation to and from the airport (El Nido is 6 hours away from the airport), hotel booking and island hopping tour reservation. She then gave me the vouchers and confirmation. It was really simple and well organized. A few weeks before the tour, I received a follow up email reminding me of our upcoming tour. A week before the tour, Philippine Airlines decided to cancel our flights and booked us on an earlier flight. I contacted Terry at Shore 2 Shore who rearranged our transportation. On the day of departing Manila to El Nido (via Puerto Princessa), my flight got rearranged again to a much later flight. A few hours later, Terry called me asking if everything was alright because we did not show up at the scheduled time (what great follow up). I explained to her our situation and that we would not arrive until much later now. She said she would call me back. A few hours later Terry called me back. She was able to arrange another transportation for us and followed up again once we arrived. The rest of our trip went smoothly. The Island hopping tour was great and so was the hotel accommodations. Thanks to Shore 2 Shore Travel (especially Terry), our trip turned out great. I will definitely go with them again. I highly recommend booking with them for any tour!!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Napoleon M

San Francisco, California
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Coron, Palawan”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Not being from the Philippines, I researched for weeks and weeks for a local company who can help me, my partner and our friends organize a trip to Coron, Palawan. I contacted multiple agencies but none had the patience to deal with my numerous questions and emails. Well, not only did Shore 2 Shore handle all of my questions well, they also put together a once in a lifetime itinerary for me and my travel mates. It was one of the most amazing trips we had ever taken. From the airport transfers, hotel, tour operators down to the meals---everything was amazing! We felt that we were in safe hands and cared for by extremely honest and trustworthy people the entire time. Shore 2 Shore, my companions and I thank you!!!

Visited March 2014
4 Thank FreqTravelerCA
Beijing
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rice Terraces in The Cordilleras”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

the sights and experiences in the natural wonders of the Cordilleras made the tedious overland journey from Manila worth the efforts! A trek to Batad from The Saddles was a jewel and given time, I'd have loved to stay overnight in Batad. To enjoy the journey and the destinations, you had better be physically fit!

Visited November 2012