“You Must Visit”

Book In Advance
More Info
$66.00*
and up
Private Half-Day Makati (Old Manila) with...
Ranked #2 of 145 things to do in Manila
More attraction details
Owner description: This museum and courtyard gardens is one of the oldest stone churches in the country, having survived 2 fires and 7 earthquakes.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm not good in describing things specially if it pertains to the interior of a church. But since I've been to many churches in the world I can somehow do some comparisons. The main door is carved, its like an expensive sculpture by itself. When I went inside the church I experienced some goose bumps. The architecture ( Baroque ) and design really fascinated me. The walls and the ceiling mesmerized me in many ways. Visit this church and you will say WOW like me.

1  Thank AikenJoshAndrew
Write a ReviewReviews (1,353)
All reviews
"wedding ceremony"
in 14 reviews
"worth a visit"
in 46 reviews
"walled city of intramuros"
in 16 reviews
in 12 reviews
"friars"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Very complicated service, each time you ask for something they reply that they must ask the manager..

Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was very impressed with the beauty of the place. Paintings, sculptures, wall paint. Everything is full of harmony. Very calm place. Definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

San Agustin Church has always been a favorite wedding venue. The reservation list goes a long, long way. Honestly, I am astonished, because it is not as beautiful as I have expected it to be. Nostalgic, yes. Awe-inspiring, no.