“good accommodation”

Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel)
Ranked #39 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Me and my office mates stays in this hotel once but i can say that it was great. Very convenient and affordable even it was located near malls, banks, schools and other establishments. They have a very approachable staff, nice ambiance, the place was clean, good amenities and good food.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Dear Ella I,

On behalf of my most trusted team, I wish to thank you for your kind words shared here through Tripadvisor. At Palm Plaza Hotel, your value for money means a lot to us; hence, receiving good feedbacks from your and your friends are 'treasured' assets for us to continually work on for everyone's satisfaction.

We wish you well and 'look forward to having you and your friends in your future stay with us.

Resident Manager

There are newer reviews for Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel)

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Palm Plaza is my "official hotel" every time in visit Manila. I always get my favourite room 202 which is the largest room in the hotel in Level 2 renovated floor. It may night be a "deluxe room" but the service of hotel staff is excellent - the reason why I keep on staying in this hotel. Aside from the fact that the hotel is located across ROBINSONS MANILA - where everything I need is just few steps away from the hotel. I dont need to take a cab to do my shopping, dining and even dental, hair and facial services can be found in Robinsons Manila. I have a clean room, modern bathroom and an LCD TV for a price not more than AUD50 a night. Highly recommended and surely, this is my favourite hotel in Manila when it comes to facilities, service, location and rates.

Room Tip: Request for room 202.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank LAKBAYBYAHE

Dear Lakbaybyahe,

Thank you very much for having chosen Palm Plaza Hotel as your 'home' during your stay here in Manila's tourist belt area in Malate. We are deeply humbled by your kind words and 'would most definitely do better in keeping our 5-star excellence service motto as consistent as possible to you and all our other esteemed guests.

I and my entire team look forward to being of service to you in your future visit to Manila and our hotel.

Cheers.

Respectfully Yours,

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I usually stay in this hotel whenever we have conventions or seminars in Manila. Over the years, i enjoyed the accomodation and especially their very approachable staff. You just have to give them a call and when they notice you're a returning guest they make sure you get a room to stay for the night. The place is clean with standard amenities. It is located at the heart of the metro and a mall is just nearby. If you need a place to stay, this is it!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear JeffIloilo,

It was our pleasure having you once again as a cherished regular guest. I hope you were also able to enjoy the FREE WIFI which we started giving to our guests since July 1. We thank you for always making Palm Plaza your home in Manila during your corporate seminars and events. The tourist belt area of Manila will be coming up with a lot of new activities and improvements and Palm Plaza with its best location - will surely make things better for all our beloved guests.

Once again, I & my team wish you well and we all look forward having you and your friends soon here at your 'home' in Manila.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stayed for a night in this hotel because I wanted to take a lot of rest after work. I live in taguig city but I work in an office along Roxas blvd. I just also wanted to be able to do something else after work like shopping. And I did just the right thing by choosing this hotel. I was able to take plenty of rest in one of their cozy rooms with a king-size bed, giant tv, and all standard room amenities. And after I had rested well enough, I just walked across and voila i was already in Robinsons mall to have dinner and do some shopping. Overall I had a very pleasurable experience staying at Palm Plaza hotel, not to mention the very friendly and helpful staff they have there. So, strongly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Dear SS38_13,

Greetings from Palm Plaza Hotel. Your published feedback on your last stay with us leaves us in high spirits - knowing that we were able to provide you the ingredients of a comfortable and secure 'hide-a-way' of sorts from the rigeurs of your daily grind. Yes, our hotel's strategic LOCATION might seem like a frenzy and flurry of activities to most urbanites - but as you've experienced - nothing beats the 'sanctuary' that we provide anyone's restless spirits. As a 3-star hotel, we've always aimed for 5-star Excellence in Service at all times.

Thank you for sharing your valuable time with us as it was our sincerest pleasure having you with us as well. We hope to be of service once again when your body, mind and spirit yearn for the oasis that is amidst the frenetic Malate 'jungle' out there - for you, Palm Plaza Hotel always beckons!

God bless.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Sincere smile and efficient service is what greets you at the lobby. Checking in and out takes only a couple of minutes.
Rooms especially the bathroom are spacious and clean w functioning amenities as
advertised.
The house keeping dept and restaurant value the importance of time, knows what fast service is all about. The in house security are all courteous and polite.
My special thanks to the front office department who more often than not goes out of there way to serve us. To Mimi, Fe, ann, mitch, rod, Gladys and the rest of the ladies, keep it up.
The management of this hotel really invested on its people.

• Stayed: June 2013
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear JMO3333,

Your kind words about your experience at the hotel humbles me and my entire team! We are more than ever, motivated to move on, improve and do the extra mile for our guests' satisfaction, comfort and safety. It would take time but each moment that passes fleetingly towards this direction becomes a lighter journey bereft of any difficulties. We aim for your continued happiness...always.

Again, many thanks and God bless.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed at Palm plaza hotel twice when i arrived from Abu Dhabi. The staffs are friendly and warm, the location is very accessible to many establishments, it is very near to the airport which is my priority after a 9 hour flight, it is just a stone's throw away from the malls. The hotel is clean and peaceful. I would love to stay at palm plaza over and over again. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
globalfriend, Manager at Palm Grove Hotel (formerly Palm Plaza Hotel), responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

HI Lucy M.

It was nice to hear your heart-warming experience from your past stay with us. We'd love to have you once again on your future visit to Manila. We promise to make things much better, happier and restful for you.

With our hotel's best location in mind, we look forward to giving everyone the best experience during their Manila visit. Again, thank you so much for trusting us!

Respectfully yours,

Reviewed June 22, 2013

My experience with Palm Plaza Hotel on December 2011 was excellent, this is why I came back to this hotel last December 2012. Their transportation services from the airport to hotel were punctual and their staffs were polite and very helpful assisting me and my family. The hotel and room were very clean and spacious. Their service personnel were honest, efficient and accommodating.
The location is convenient, it is in the heart of Manila where top restaurants, shopping malls, spas are just nearby and the transportation services are accessible. The price of their room is affordable, reasonable and competitive with other hotels in the area.

Room Tip: Higher floor corner suites are larger and sunny and quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Greetings Fred1739,

Palm Plaza Hotel thanks you for sharing your experience in one of your recent stays with us. We are currently embarking on more programs to make our hotel more competitive in our services and amenities for your happiness.

We look forward to having you again in your next visit to Manila. We promise you a brighter Palm Plaza Hotel, both physically and from our hearts!

Cheers,