Staying at this hotel was an odd experience. The staff were very polite at first but the positive side of the experience stopped there. There were a number of problems.
1. The hotel corridors smell. This is mainly because of the humidity but no one tries to improve.
2. The pool on the roof is a plunge pool and the whole area is filthy.
3. Breakfast never changes and if you are there for more than a few days it becomes incredibly repetitive and boring.
4. My camera was either left in the restaurant or stolen and the reception would not report it to the police or even give me the phone number so that I could do it. I wonder if they lose a lot of things this way.
5. Finally, when I arrived there was a broken coat hanger in the room. This was reported to housekeeping. When I left they tried to charge me for it.
The hotel was good value until my camera got lost.More