$56
$45
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$61
$45
$48
$41
Agoda.com
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
$42
$32
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$30
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$107
$69
Agoda.com
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
$56
$51
Travelocity
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$59
$338
Panpacific.com
1,142 results
All reviewsmanila baycorniche restaurantbreakfast buffetsniffer dogsroxas boulevardexecutive suitemetal detectornon smokingfive star hotelan overnight stayroom service isupon checkview of the baycomfortable staythe club loungehotel staffchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I recently spent 7 nights at the Diamond Hotel for a conference and enjoyed it tremendously. There were some technical glitches confirming my reservation as the hotel's firewall apparantly kept blocking my e-mails sent from a work account, and that became frustrating but it was eventually worked out.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room spacious, clean and well-serviced, and the Diamond Club perks were wonderful, including free daily laundry and pressing of a few articles of clothing, use of various hotel facilities, breakfast and nightly drinks and food. The staff at the Diamond Club lounge were friendly, gracious and professional and deserve special mention -- Arielle, Roselle, Jared, Sachi, John, Phey, Cherie, Anne and Chef Leonides, who prepared wonderful dishes every day. The nightly sushi and sashimi were particularly tasty. I did note a marked dropoff in the services on the weekend, including much less variety and amount of food and less staff on duty, which suggests the hotel is aimed at the weekday business traveler more so than the weekend vacationer. Despite this, it was still a very relaxing and enjoyable visit.

The hotel is not far from the airport, though traffic can be incredibly heavy so plan accordingly! It is located near the historic old city (Intramuros), which is well worth a visit. There is also a large shopping mall nearby if you're interested in that diversion. Security at the hotel is heavy and seemed competent and engaged so safety wasn't a concern. There are a number of bars and clubs in the immediate vicinity but be prepared for the incessant onslaught of folks looking for handouts or trying to interest you in their adult clubs, but I doubt that's at all unique to this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

I'm glad that you truly enjoyed your stay and appreciate all our efforts to be of good service
to you and your team. I wish to thank you for adding your wonderful review. Your gesture is very much appreciated and on behalf of the Management we would like to say thank you very much.

With regards to some of the technical glitches that you experienced in confirming your reservation online, we would like to apologized for any inconveniences it may have caused you and rest assured that this will be addressed to our concern departments.

We are truly delighted to know that you were able to enjoy the perks and services offered at the Diamond Club. Your kind words will be shared to the rest of the team and for sure Arielle, Roselle, Jared, Sachi, John, Phey, Cherie, Anne and Chef Leonides will all be glad to know that you specifically mentioned their names and how gracious and professional they are.

Our hotel is conveniently located along Roxas Boulevard which makes it accessible to nearby Malls, convenient stores and restaurants as well as historic places like Intramuros. We are glad that you were able to explore this wonderful places.

Your patronage and loyalty are very important to us. We hope you can visit Diamond Hotel Philippines again in the not so distant future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Spacious and convenient parking in the basement plus good service. Bed linens are very clean (I know cause I am allergic to dust mites, I immediately get itchy if there are dust mites). I asked for extra towels and linens and they gave it without any additional charge. It's also near MOA. Definitely going back again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I had a wedding in Tagaytay. I arrive the hotel at 8-ish. going through some checks at the entrance with a dog.
Upon reaching the reception( Was very tired after a long flight transfer and reach Philippines with stuck in traffic for 2 hours) the staff did not smile and not even greet me. I was taken aback for what I knew that filipino are well-known for great smiles and hospitality.
But I was wrong somehow cause I then realise that they only smile at Caucasian and not asian customers and not me as an asian. Very annoying. But anyway I just went through the check-in and proceed to the room. The room was fabulous cosy. That is something I am looking forward after a long journey.
Room service was pleasant. I was happy to see that the next day i checked out to go to Tagaytay.
Again the reception is so rude and annoyingly slow and no smiles at all.
I will not come back to this hotel again though it is a 5-star hotel and I will stay in Shangri-La other 5-star.

Room Tip: Choose a Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Taurusguy06
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate your open and honest feedback about your experience at Diamond Hotel Philippines. I'm very concerned with the comments you made specifically about the service rendered to you by our Front Office staff upon your arrival.

The problems that you mentioned in your response have been brought to the attention of the concern departments. We remind our employees to perform their best to avoid unpleasant observations from our guests.

We would like to express our heartfelt apology for any inconvenience you had during your last stay with us. Rest assured that we would immediately implement improvements on our services to ensure that your next stay will be more satisfactory and pleasurable. We shall cascade to the team your valuable comments. Please feel free to contact us at your most convenient time should you have suggestions on anything to make your next stay with us a more delightful experience.

Thank you again for your comments and we hope that you will have a more enjoyable stay on your next visit to us.

Tel No.: (+63 2) 528.3000 / (+63 2) 305.3000 local 1110

Reviewed May 19, 2014

next time i will sty in this hotel coz. have good security also good staff ,nice food, and nice veiow in the room, only problems was in wi-fi in the room always not connected, also too much traffic near the hotel.

Room Tip: i suggest to have higher floors, sea side view ...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding Diamond Hotel Philippines. We are glad that you appreciate the safety and security measures of the hotel. It is always a special treat for us to hear from our guests who have taken the time to compliment our efforts. Please note that your comments are shared with all the Managers & the staff.

One of the top features of the Hotel is the location, since it is situated at the heart of the business and leisure centers of the city of Manila. We take pride in the luxurious appointed rooms, all of which command a majestic view of the cityscape and Manila Bay.

We are looking forward to your next visit and we wish you the best in your business and personal endeavours.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I'm going to start with the positives by saying the room was nice and comfortable. The bed was really comfortable and so were the big pillows. It's so easy to spend the whole day sleeping in this hotel.

My complaints were mostly with the service and the 'privileges' we were supposed to have. We stayed during holy week to relax, and that time they had a promo where we can upgrade our room to the Diamond Club, and the perks looked pretty enticing so we did.

We had a buffet breakfast, but the since the main dining area was too crowded we were redirected to another dining area which had fewer food--even though we paid the same as those who ate in the main area.
Then the other day we went to the 24th floor lounge for some snacks...and there was no one there! Granted, we stayed during the holy week which probably meant the staff had many people to attend to...but is it too much to expect to be served at the lounge? We had to get our own drinks at the small fridge that I think only the staff were allowed to open. But what could we do? There was no one there.
Since the one of the perks of the Diamond Club was that we get to have international newspapers, I called operator with the intention of asking if they had a Spanish newspaper. El Pais, maybe. When the operator picked up, I asked "You offer international newspapers, right?", and the operator answered that yes, and it will be sent to my room. What will be sent to my room? I didn't even say what newspaper I wanted! Needless to say, nothing came to my room.
Another perk of the Diamond Club was free rental of the Nintendo Wii for a few hours, so I did. The Wii came with only two games: Wii Sports Resort and Wii Fit. The balance board of the Wii Fit didn't work at all, and the Wii Sports Resort required the nunchuck controller to be able to play, which wasn't provided. So while I was able to rent the Wii, none of the accessories worked and nothing can be played. What a waste.

So there. I'd say if your only intention is to get a basic and comfortable room to sleep in, it's a great hotel for that. But if you're going to this hotel to kick back, relax, and have fun with family, then you should probably choose a better hotel. One that actually delivers on its promises.

Room Tip: Don't get the Diamond Club upgrade.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Denise I

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Diamond Hotel Philippines. We appreciate hearing from our guests as their comments will help us continue improving our service.