$108
$116
$109
$78
$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$59
$37
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$67
$57
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$69
$146
$128
1,195 results
All reviewsmanila baycorniche restaurantbreakfast buffetsniffer dogsroxas boulevardexecutive suitemetal detectornon smokingfive star hotelan overnight stayroom service isupon checkview of the baycomfortable staythe club loungehotel staffchecking in
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Lovely hotel with great views of the bay. Rooms are spacious and clean but are starting to look dated. Buffet fantastic. We stayed over Xmas so hotel was unusually busy but still had good service and very good sleep.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

We received your favorable comments during your recent stay with us. We truly enjoyed reading your comments and would like to thank you for your kind words.

We value comments and suggestions from our guests as this allows us to maintain and improve the “Diamond Class” service we provide to meet the most demanding needs of our distinguished guests.

We look forward to our continuing pleasant relationship.

Zarina Nicolas

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at the Diamond hotel for 2 nights as a solo female traveller. I came here right from my flight from Canada and had no idea what to expect. The hotel is beautiful from the moment you walk in the door, the staff are friendly, fast and very helpful.

I really enjoyed the pool with the waterfall and especially the free womens jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. These free amenaties definitly give you more value for your dollar and make it stand out compared to any other hotels I've stayed at.

I thought the room was prefect and a real treat. It had very nice bedding and I just loved the view overlooking the bay.

The only thing that was not five star was the food. I only tried room service and it was not bad, but not as good as you could expect from such a nice hotel. There are many other dining options in the hotel you could try as well that may be better.

I also had one of the best massages I've ever had in my life here. I believe it came to about 30 USD so that was so great. I wish I could remember the massueses name to recommed her, I think it was Roma? It started with an R anyway and she is fantastic.

Another staff member that was very helpful was Jag.

I also stayed at the Bayleaf on my way home because it was rated the #1 hotel in Manila, but I would choose the Diamond first. It will always be my first stop in the Philippines.

It might just be my favorite hotel I've ever stayed in.

It is also under 200 pesos to get to the airport so a good pick if your flying in and out.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Gypsy_Soul432
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

We received your favourable comments during your recent stay with us. Your comments are catalysts to continuous improvement of the delivery of our products and services. We truly enjoyed reading your review about our hotel and would like to thank you for your kind words.

We do put a premium on good service and are glad that to know that our guests appreciate it when our staff go the extra mile. You can be sure that we will share this with the rest of the team because words of appreciation never fail to inspire us to be consistent in providing excellent service.

Should you have inquiries about the hotel and for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. You may also visit our website at www.diamondhotel.com.

We look forward to our continuing pleasant relationship.

Zarina Nicolas
www.diamondhotel.com

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have stayed here thrice already. The hotel is clean. The rooms are good. The views of the sea from the top-floor rooms are great. The restaurant has great choices of food, including Indian vegetarian. I love its sugar-free desserts for calorie-conscious people. The big downside is that they do not have wireless Internet on the top floors. They provide broadband Internet in every room but if you want to use wifi on your smartphones and iPads, then you will be highly disappointed.

Room Tip: Choose the lower floors if you want wifi.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rphyadav

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking time to make a review about your recent stay with us. Our team always looks forward to every comment submitted by our guests. Your comments are catalyst to continuous improvement of the delivery of our products and services.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Rest assured that we would maintain or even exceed the experience you had with us on your next stay in our Hotel. We shall cascade to the team your valuable comments. Please feel free to contact us at your most convenient time should you have any suggestions on anything to make your next stay with us a more delightful experience.

Your patronage and loyalty are very important to us. We hope you can visit Diamond Hotel Philippines again in the not so distant future.

www.diamondhotel.com

Reviewed February 27, 2013

it was just an overnight stay and my room was 1203 the airconditioning wasn't as good as it was supposed to be i did not have a good sleep at all. the temperature in the corridors were the same as in my room, it was like not having airconditioning at all, its a bad stay for me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Greetings from The Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking time to mention your concerns about your stay in our hotel. Our team always looks forward to every comment submitted by our guests. Your comments are catalysts to continuous improvement of the delivery of our products and services.

We would like to express our heartfelt apology for any inconvenience you had during your last stay with us. Rest assured that we would immediately implement improvements on our services to ensure that your next stay will be more satisfactory and pleasurable. We shall cascade to the team your valuable comments. Please feel free to contact us at your most convenient time should you have suggestions on anything to make your next stay with us a more delightful experience.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'll be straight with this review :

Pros - Hotel has an elegant lobby and is located in the heart of the city. US Embassy is just across the street. Luneta Park, where you can take a morning jog is just a few blocks away. Churches and department stores are clustered near the hotel. Night life is very alive and just a 10 minute taxi ride. Fine dining restaurants and other hotels are also located nearby. Makati, the premiere business city is 20 minutes from the hotel using a private car in a normal traffic flow. In short, if your activities will be concentrated in Manila this is one of the perfect hotels that you can stay.
Now the CONS - Price is just too high. If you do some on-line research staying in this hotel will drain your pocket faster than staying in a small but clean 3 star hotels.
At night be careful to walk on the side streets specially if you are blocks away from the hotel. Dress simple and you are better off without your expensive jewelries and large amount of cash. Showing a lot of bling attracts, it is like putting yourself right inside a lion's den. Again it is highly recommended to go out in a group. By day Manila is a lively city, stroll along Roxas Blvd and experience one of the romantic , beautiful sunsets in the world..

Room Tip: A lot of clean least expensive 3 star hotels in this area. Do your homework and do some research on line.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
DiamondHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Diamond Hotel Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Greetings from Diamond Hotel Philippines!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Diamond Hotel Philippines. Our team always looks forward to every comment submitted by our guests. Your comments are catalyst to continuous improvement of the delivery of our products and services.

It gives us great pleasure to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We take pride in our hotel's nice location along the scenic Manila Bay area which gives our guests a magnificent view of the golden sunset and majestic view of the cityscape.

Our hotel offers a variety of promos for our rooms and restaurants for the year 2013. You may visit our hotel website for more updates. Please feel free to contact us at your most convenient time should you have any suggestions on anything to make your next stay with us a more delightful experience.