Diamond Hotel Philippines
$500
$292
Hotels.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$46
$44
$338
Panpacific.com
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$122
$75
Agoda.com
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
$42
$32
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$30
$21
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$68
$44
Agoda.com
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
$56
$49
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$31
$29
  • Breakfast included
1,144 results
All reviewsmanila baycorniche restaurantbreakfast buffetsniffer dogsroxas boulevardexecutive suitemetal detectornon smokingfive star hotelan overnight stayroom service isupon checkview of the baycomfortable staythe club loungehotel staffchecking in
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

What I appreciated most about Diamond Hotel was that the staff was very courteous and polite. It's a good hotel for the price you are paying. The rooms are nice and spacious. The bathroom was impeccably clean. The breakfast buffet, while not the most expansive I've ever come across had a decent and wide selection. Housekeeping was very nice about bringing us extra flat sheets in exchange for the duvet we had in the room which we decided not to use since it was feathers and we were afraid it would trigger my sisters' asthma.

Two issues. First, the free wired internet was only for three hours even though there's free wifi in public areas. Unlimited free wifi was only for club rooms. Also, we had was that we had to wait a while for our rooms to be readied, this despite the fact that we had a confirmed reservation and we didn't get to the hotel until about 3 pm. We had to wait about an hour at the lobby bar. Luckily, we had already planned to try their ensaymada for afternoon snacks so it all worked out. They also gave us welcome drinks so we only had to pay for the food.

Room Tip: If you can, get the rooms with the view of Manila Bay to see the excellent sunsets. Also, if you're not willing to spend for club floor rooms, try to get rooms on the 23rd floor. Some still get the signal from the free wifi of the club floors.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sleepyinsomniac
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This was our first time staying at the Diamond Hotel. I booked it on Expedia.com and made sure that I had breakfast included. Our non-smoking suite was clean, quiet, and roomy. Breakfast the next day was fantastic and rivals anything that I had at the Shangri-La Hotel in Makati. All of the staff members were professional, friendly, and efficient. By the way, from our room on the eight floor, we could see the sunset on Manila Bay. Simply fantastic! I even booked a hotel taxi to whisk me to NAIA Terminal #3 the next morning. The hotel taxi was a new vehicle, on time, clean, and had a professional driver. We will definitely stay at the Diamond Hotel again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room which over looks the water (Manila Bay).
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed October 13, 2012

stayed here for a week with extended family. service was excellent as was the food, room clean and spacious, good accessories in rooms, comfy beds. room service was great god food and service. main restaurant, service impeccable, great food. reasonably priced.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank titojim
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Stayed overnight with my brother since my dad had a function there and he decided to get a room. Parked in their basement which had ample slots and then headed to their lobby which was very elegant. Then headed to our room on the 22nd floor which was quite spacious and had a great view of Manila bay. Ordered room service (chicken fingers and mashed potatoes) and it was delicious-- the chicken was tender and the potatoes the perfect consistency although it took a while before room service cleared the tray.
Bathroom was nice and big. Plus points for the separate shower and tub. The furnishings were not so modern though. The bed was also nice and big and there were lots of pillows to choose from.
The internet there wasn't terrible but only 3 hours of in-room access are free. (And time unused isn't carried over) There was wifi in the lobby which is good though.
The location is very nice and there is a mall within walking distance and a lot of the cultural attractions are nearby. Also close to the airport which is a plus for travelers.
Overall, a very pleasant stay and I would love to go back anytime.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank annaxox
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A last minute change of plans had me stay at Diamond for one night only on business recently. What I'd expect from a 5-star. Right on the Bay and convenient for the airport. One thing that really stood out - the security! Two guards checking the car undercarriage with bomb mirrors and a physical inspection of the trunk before the metal barrier is withdrawn to let the car drive to the front of the hotel. An inspection by two sniffer dogs of luggage and myself out the front, followed by my luggage going through an airport x-ray system and myself through an airport style metal detector THEN a physical pat down! Finally, once you're through all that, it's "Welcome to the Diamond Hotel, Sir"! This was also repeated each time I left the hotel and returned.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business