Lowest prices for your stay
$131
eDreams$123
Travelocity$131
Agoda.com$145
1,934 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Chose this iconic hotel for our wedding reception. We also had several rooms prior and after the wedding.

Rooms - this is a very old hotel. So the look is naturally old because of its furnishings. It is clean and they provide modern gadgets and equipment too. So it would be laughable if youd rate it low because it looks ancient.

Breakfast - more often than not, reviewers would say...breakfast is incomplete...but how do you define complete? Manila hotel offers chinese, american, filipino, a touch of korean, indian, arabic. Has desert section, bread corner and egg station and alot more.

Room service - responsive. Prompt.

Banquet - Kim Tonel...i adore her. Thank you so much. I want you to know that you really did a good job.

Location - its near historical sights, malls (MOA), business district, bars, museum, golf course, etc.

What can you ask for?

I cant think of any hotel to experience Manila other than the Manila Hotel.

Thank you guys!

Trip type: Traveled with family
TheManilaHotel1912, Guest Relations Manager at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

A great experience with the family. The hotel staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast buffet was excellent!! I loved the smoked salmon and salted egg!! The kids loved the night swimming in the pool. The room (especially the beddings) is very cozy for me and the kids.

Room tip: The bay view side is better, I think.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TheManilaHotel1912, General Manager at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

I arrived late that evening, my check in was quick, unlike some other guests I had spoken to. However when I went to use the shower I realised it was broken, so had to change, and report the issue to reception. They sent someone to take a look and the man said that it needed a new part so I'd need to change rooms. This was an inconvenience as I had arrived around 7pm from the UK so was very tired and this was all happening around 8pm. All I wanted to do was shower and go to bed. Luckily they were able to change my room within half an hour. My original room I had booked was a double but they only had twin rooms left which at that late hour I didn't care. The room I shifted to was much nicer, it was on the 14th floor and not 3rd and facing the front of the old town, so had a nice view. This immediately made me cheer up. The room was large and clean. The bed very comfortable. I ordered room service a few times, and the food was really good. Most of the people who worked there were very helpful, however I had issues with booking a flight and asked reception for assistance and they told me to go to the business centre, which I thought was totally unhelpful. I ended up having to call a family member in the UK to book the flight for me. The pool area was lovely. I liked the hotel but I've stayed in much nicer boutique style hotels around the world and wasn't impressed. For value for money I wouldn't recommend. Though it was a novelty to stay there. When I was checking out to go to the airport there was a number of guests waiting for a taxi, the doorman didn't really call the taxis, they just waited until they came to the hotel. Luckily I spoke to one and he told me to download grab app and book, which was good as it meant I didn't miss my flight!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Priya000
TheManilaHotel1912, The Marketing Team at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

We are mesmerized with the entire hotel experience especially with the pool for the kids..
The kids enjoyed staying in the pool even at night time..
The lights of the entire hotel captured our hearts..

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
TheManilaHotel1912, Director of Sales at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2019

Reviewed June 5, 2019

very nice decor and class chairs ,good waiters ,supervisor ,we got our breakfast after Eid ,great American breakfast ,bread basket ,healthy breakfast ,waffles ,pan cakes ,cereal, omelet with juices and hot tea .additional bread basket ,coffee .

Room tip: nice rooms facing the city or facing the sea
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
TheManilaHotel1912, The Marketing Team at The Manila Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019