1,525 results
All reviews butler service top floor pillow menu welcome drink breakfast buffet large bathroom excellent hotel makati area business hotel robinsons mall late check robinson's place security bathtub adriatico beggars nightlife
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Very friendly staff. Good location. In the center of town. Walking distance to gorgeous Robinson's Place shopping mall. Not far away from historical attractions, the bay side walk lane, and Bank Street the business area. Rooms facilities not very new but good enough for a short business stay. Good breakfast buffet with an assortment of Japanese, Middle East, Chinese, and local selections.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear valued Guest, Mabuhay!

Thank you for electing to stay with us and for providing your valuable feedback.
We are delighted to read that you truly enjoyed the service provided by our Butlers and the modern comfort of our facilities.
Thank you for recognizing our Breakfast quality and variety as well as our location.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to your Home in Manila in the nearest future.
In the meantime if I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to contact me directly.

Warmest Regards. Richard

Reviewed December 10, 2017

I was able to stay here the night before my friend's wedding. I was impressed by the facilities, courteous staffs, friendly security guys. I will give them 5 out of 5 rating. I was able to get a free room upgrade to their executive king suite. Very nice hotel room, spacious and private.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your wonderful feedback and recognizing the value we created for you during your recent stay.

I am very glad to read that you truly enjoyed our modern comfort and the service excellence provided by our Butlers.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.
Also remember to always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits.

Our Butlers and I look forward to welcoming you back soon!
If we can assist you with any other matter, please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience

Greatest wishes,

Richard

Reviewed December 7, 2017

we had a wonderful stay at the Pan Pacific. the banquet hall was enough for us participants, our room was on the 16th floor and all amenities were complete and functioning properly. the people were friendly and very accommodating. i would highly recommend this hotel either on business of family trips!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Mabuhay and Greetings from Pan Pacific Manila!

Thank you for providing your constructive feedback and thank you for recognizing our service quality

We are indeed delighted to read that you truly enjoyed our facilities and the warm and efficient yet friendly service provided by our Butlers and our.
Hope you had a productive conference.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon!
If we can assist you with any other matter Please feel free to contact us at your earliest convenience

Kindest regards
Richard.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

This hotel gives us pleasant surprise! Very convenient for us as our friends are living close by so we can visit them easily. Our friend recommended us to stay so we give it a trip. The staff are professionally trained. Reception and housekeeping are the best part I like.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

Dear valued Guest, Mabuhay!

Thank you for opting to stay with us and for providing your wonderful feedback.

It is very rewarding to read that you truly enjoyed the service provided by our Butlers and the comfort of our facilities. Extremely pleased to have created a PLEASANT SURPRISE.

Thank you for supporting our hotel and our Brand, I am really glad to know you will visit us again and continue to recommend our property.

“Always check panpacific.com for the Best Rates and Benefits”

Warmest Regards.
Richard Masselin

Reviewed December 4, 2017

I stayed there 4 night. It was my first experience in butler hotel. I stayed in my Philipphines trip in 3 different hotel, this was definitely best choise.
Good hotel in the middle of the city, ca 30 min taxi trip from Manila international airpor, near museums, Ocean Park anusement park, shopping malls
Great, wide and clean room. Nice view to Manila city (especially nighttime)
Very kind and polite staff. Almost beat breakfast at hotel what i ever had.
I felt myself in hotel very safe and securely. For example, when i changed money opposite of hotell, sexurity guy whatced us
Only one not so pleasent thing , taxi ordered after checkout was not metric as they promised. When we started, taxi driver asked fixed price, so i did negotiate it a little. I would reccomend to choose taxi companies, what you are ordering
I promise i will return there!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

Mabuhay and Thank you for providing your fantastic feedback!

I am delighted to read that we created a MAGICAL hotel experience for you.
Thank you for recognizing the value we created for you during your recent stay.

I am very glad to read that you truly enjoyed our comfort and the service excellence provided by our Butlers.

Thank you for promoting and being loyal to our Brand.
Please remember to always check our website at panpacific.com for the Best offers and Benefits.

We all look forward to the pleasure of having you back again soon among us!

Keep well and our warmest wishes for 2018. Richard