“2 nights stay”

Ranked #1 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Manila
“2 nights stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Nice & modern hotel. The room was large and the bed very comfortable. Staff were very helpful and always smiling. I would recommend this hotel, it is a great value comparing to others hotels in Manila.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

2 Thank Michel D
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, August 3, 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments. We are really glad to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and find the quality of service to be excellent. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured I will share them with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Ernie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (171)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I decided to stay here to make a surprise for my partner and thru the Global Hotel Alliance, I was able to make a reservation smoothly. Upon checking in, a warm smile welcomed me as they immediately offered assistance. A refreshing thick mango juice was given to me as a welcome offering while they process my registration. As expected, it was smooth and fast.

The room I got was more spacious than I expected, the marbled working desk is nice and there is plenty of space. As this reservation was a surprise, I setup balloons in the room and asked the butlers not to remove it during turndown service. Yes, they did not remove the setup and they even put some pastries (I think it was part of the turndown amenity) but it turned out to be an additional surpise for my partner. Thank you :)

Then here it goes, as my partner entered the room, he was very surprised and started crying with all the setup in the room. He thought that my gift to him were the pastries. Few minutes later, someone knocked the door for the delivery of the special birthday cake I requested. I, too, was surprised because I did not expect the cake to be something very very nice.

On the next day, we enjoyed their kidney-shaped swimming pool with jacuzzi. More than the facilities, the pool attendants were very courteous as they accommodated us with their warm hospitality, perfect for the rainy weather.

Finally, check out was smooth as expected because they have separate desk dedicated for cashiering. By the way, our 3pm late check out was granted. Service was consistent. I am not a VIP but they made me feel one.

As a hotelier's point of view, I see them as an inspiration for me to bring better service for my guests. What makes a good hotel is not only the facilities, but also a sincere service from the staff.

Thank you very much and I hope to be back soon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FOJUSTINE
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, August 2, 2014

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

You will love every bit of your stay there...lovely hotel, amazing breakfast, great helpful staff...great cleanliness...everything very good...I will never look anyother place to stay in Manila....spacious rooms...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank gauravrohatgi
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, July 27, 2014

Larvik, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is a good hotel we coming back to,the staff is very friendly and the breakfast is very good,the
rooms have a nice size and the bathrooms have bathtub.
Rooms are clean and the lobby is nice, and often they have good promos too,so this is a hotel
that i can recommend to my friends.
The only small downside is that the breakfast is on a high floor and the swimmingpool is so small
but all the other positive things about this hotel makes a stay at this place very enjoyable.
And you have walking distance to shoppingcenter, restaurants and a very busy nightlife,also its very easy to catch a cab and go everywhere you want!!

Room Tip: Choose a executive room or a suite these have a good value
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank stefan n

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and find the quality of service to be excellent. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Best regards,
Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here recently in preference to the international hotels to be found in Makati. My reasons for doing so: at the time it was cheaper, and I wanted to spend some time in the spicier part of Manila called Malate. First off, Malate is nowhere near as clean or well kept as Makati, also it is chock full of girlie bars, and 90% of nearby restaurants are Korean or Japanese. There are a few beggars about on the streets too. Was that a problem? Not for me, I felt completely safe at all times, but I do admit that a greater variety of restaurants in the area would have been welcome.
It's clear that many of the working girls in these bars find their way on to the arms of the clientele that use the hotel. It's difficult to catch an elevator without finding yourself face to face with a gaudy, and scantily clad young Filipina on the arms of a Korean guy old enough to be her grandfather. Again, this wasn't a problem for me. Some might object, if so, pay more and stay in Makati.
The hotel itself was very good. Rooms and room size were excellent, but the stand out for me was the attentiveness of the hotel staff. Always friendly, always helpful, and always available. At the time of my visit, the gym was very small and in need of an upgrade - this may have been about to happen as there was some building work ongoing adjacent the (inadequate) gym. Also, dining and drinking options in the hotel were limited, though what there was, was good.
Would I go back, yes. The Pan Pacific in Malate is a very good and very welcoming hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, July 21, 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and find the quality of service to be excellent. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities. For your added information, The hotel provides complimentary use of Slimmers World Fitness Centre which is located near the pool area. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Best regards,
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Two of us stayed for four nights. The hotel is a high rise and is modern throughout with brown wood furniture. There's a swimming pool too. Our room was facing south towards Pasay. Our 2 bed room comes with HDTV, spacious closets, a desk, an iron, and refrigerator. During our stay they ran a fire drill and we walked down the fire escape and got to see the hallways and stairwells not seen by most.

The best part of the hotel is the free breakfast. The variety of food is generous and spans all kinds of food that would satisfy most people. Their orange juice was surprisingly real juice, not tang like you would expect.

The hotel is near walking distance to the bay and near Robinson's mall.

Room Tip: Tips for travelers here, get a room facing the Manila bay and get the breakfast. Get your laundry do...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, July 20, 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments. We are really glad to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and breakfast buffet to be excellent. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured I will share them with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Overall a very nice hotel. I regularly stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located and I like the work area in the rooms that let me work efficiently. The ergonomic chair is very comfortable and the speed of the free internet is adequate to do e-mails and browse the net.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

1 Thank flavoyager
EBigay, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, July 13, 2014