1,512 results
All reviewsbutler servicetop floorpillow menuwelcome drinkbreakfast buffetlarge bathroomexcellent hotelmakati areabusiness hotelrobinsons malllate checkrobinson's placesecuritybathtubadriaticobeggarsnightlife
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This is a really nice hotel in the Malate area of Manila. I really can't complain about anything. I was able to get a small discount for paying in full, in advance. I think $107 USD/night. No breakfast though. You get free internet access but at a slower speed than if you pay. To me the location was great. But then again I am the adventurous kind. If you prefer Western standards, you should book a hotel in Makati. I prefer to stay in hotels with locations with local flavors. And this certainly qualifies. There are many massage/spa nearby, bars, clubs, restaurants, etc. There is also a large mall Robinsons mall within walking distance. There is also a train stop LRT a few blocks away. I loved this neighborhood. I stayed in Makati before and always sooo bored. It looks like any Western city with its high rises and such. There was so much more life and more Philippines in Malate. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Vol T
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Mabuhay and very Glad to hear that you truly enjoyed our Property and the spirit of Malate! created a Memorable hotel experience for Family.

Thank you for such wonderful feeddback indeed.

It is alwasy Great to hear that we offer great value and that you that you were delighted by our facilities and our Butler service.Hopefully you return soon to the Philippines!

Thank you for being loyal to our Brand.

If we can be of any further assistance at the moment, please just let us know and feel free to contact me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your Home and Family in Manila. Warmest Regards. Richard

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Got 4 rooms for 3 days and two nights for the 2014 New Year's Eve celebration. Room area was pretty okay and amenities were great.

Pool deck was very nice as it provided a relaxation area facing Manila Bay and its famous sunset. While the pool was small, it was great for leisure swim.

Breakfast buffet was okay with lots of choices. I enjoyed the way their chef did the omelet. And the hot chocolate was good.

But the best part of it was the service. We arrived at 12 noon just to drop our luggage as we know most hotels won't let you in until 2pm. But not this hotel. They told us, they have the rooms ready for us and we can immediately rest! The staff of this hotel are all so polite, helpful and courteous. A big asset to the hotel.

We had our NYE countdown at the roofdeck and it provided a panoramic view of various pyrotechnic scenes around Manila (Mall of Asia, Makati, Rizal Park, etc).

I will definitely go back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the pool
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank victorg777
MEnrile, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for sharing kind words about your recent visit at Pan Pacific Manila. It is great to hear that you had a memorable stay with us during the holidays. Our entire team appreciates that you enjoyed our facilities, newly renovated rooms, and the spectacular view on the roof deck helipad during the New year's Eve countdown party. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Yours truly,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I've stayed here for ~4 weeks total in my trips to manila. Very nice hotel and staff for the price. The internet worked great, but they were having issues with movie ordering during one of the trips.

It's apparently in or near the red light district (i had no idea, honest) So at night the outside could get a little strange with guys running up to you wanting to know if you want girls.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, but If a similar hotel was in a more decent part of town I would probably go there.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank D D

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our rooms and facilities during your last stay with us, and we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities as per your comments.

I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel is a wonderful place, once you get past the prostitutes and strip clubs outside. Wouldn't recommend this place if you have children or if you are sensitive to seeing crude people every day when you leave your hotel. Too bad, the service and staff are very nice but there is not much they can do about the location.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank luv2travelHonolulu

Mabuhay!

It is unfortunate to hear that you find our surrounding not to your liking. Our hotel has recently formed a small group with the business owners in the area to uplift and refresh the activities and environment in our neighborhood, what was once called the "Spanish Quarter"; the group is also deeply active in activities supported by the local government. I hope that in your return visit here, you would see a fresher and more vibrant Malate district.

I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Manila. The location is excellent- close to shops & restaurants and there is a big shopping mall a 5 minute walk from the hotel. The food was good and staff were very helpful. Overall it is a lovely hotel but I was a bit disappointed with the pool-considering the size of the hotel it`s a bit small, always crowded and there is a lack of seating around it.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura87130

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments. We are really glad to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and find the quality of service to be excellent. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to your home and family in Manila.

Warm regards,