Pan Pacific Manila
$124
$103
$76
$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$59
$36
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$67
$56
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$93
$69
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
  • Restaurant
$146
$128
1,460 results
All reviewsbutler servicetop floorpillow menuwelcome drinkbreakfast buffetlarge bathroomexecutive roomexcellent hotelmakati areabusiness hotelrobinsons mallfive star hotelrobinson's placelate checksecuritybathtubadriatico
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stayed at the Pan Pacific for a 3 day weekend in late October. Booked a superior room on hotels.com and ended up after coupon to be around $110 per night. Great deal! Checked in at around 4 pm, was a quick check in. Only 5 minute wait with free drinks. Room was very clean, only really a few minor blemishes from age. The window was small but had a great view from the office desk. Bed was very soft and clean.
The outside of the hotel is reality of any big city, if seeing people taking baths on the sidewalk bothers you or homeless children sleeping, don't walk around and take a taxi. Robinson mall is a few steps away along with convenience stores and money changers. Many little restaurants also in the hotel on the other floors next door as well as a casino. Being from the USA, seeing all the security people was kind of shocking but the hotel is covered with them to make you feel secure.
The pool was small but clean. For having so many rooms, it was almost empty most of the time we were there which is a good thing right?:) Also had a fitness room near the pool which was also empty.
I am not sure what type of work was being done on my floor but resting a little during the day after a long flight was almost impossible. It sounded like constant banging in hallway then in the venting system area. I know work has to be done, but i guess i was just unlucky enough to have it after a 13 hour flight. That was my only real complaint of the room for this great value and will be back again in February.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iGOandGOandGO
MEnrile, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Mabuhay!

Thank you for sharing kind words about your recent visit at Pan Pacific Manila. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and that you will return again this February. We look forward to welcoming your back.

Our entire team appreciates that you enjoyed our facilities, newly renovated rooms, and the fast efficient check-in process.

Based on your comments, I must sincerely apologize for rectification of our back of the house facilities being done during your stay with us. Indeed, there was the opportunity for us to truly demonstrate our genuine caring and sense of hospitality specially you came in from a 13 hour flight. Our scheduled building maintenance and upkeep is one way of ensuring that we are able to deliver to our guests fresh, great and memorable hotel experiences.

Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities, and exceed your expectations when you return.

I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon here at your new home in Manila.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

12-hour flight with 2 layovers will leave anyone and everyone exhausted, irritated and impatient. But staying here even for just a day left me relaxed, appreciated and pampered. Service is spotless, topnotch and classic. Location is safe and secured. Continental/complimentary breakfast was excellent: lots of choices, quality and of course excellent service.

Checking in/out was quick. Room was great (20th floor), clean and quiet. Internet was fast. Complimentary bottled water, fruits and toiletries were super special.

What more can I ask for? This hotel has earned a frequent traveler trust and respect, will definitely be back and will definitely recommend this place to everyone!

Room Tip: Choose the top floors.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
MEnrile, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Pan Pacific Manila. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, our newly renovated rooms, and the friendliness of our Butlers. Our Butler Service is something we are proud to share with our guests, and we are extremely glad to hear that you enjoyed it as well. We truly appreciate your recognition and are delighted to have created a memorable experience for you. I will share your comments and appreciation with the rest of the team.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back here at your home in Manila.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed October 17, 2013

The staff are all absolutely excellent - we had a warm welcome and great service for the 2 nights we stayed. You even get a free cuddly toy with every drink in the bar! The pool area looked gorgeous - it was raining when we were there and I just wished we could have stayed an extra day when the sun came out!
The breakfast on the top floor was absolutely faultless. The only thing I would change would be the rather outdated decor. There is a garden terrace on the roof too.
The rooms were large. The minibar was OK - the red wine was foul though!
OK so the area isn't the best - though for me and my friends we had a great laugh in a private room of one of the (Very seedy) Karaoke bars. There are a few places to eat nearby which were all good.

Room Tip: You can get a corner room. Views over pool and harbour. And you can get a smoking room!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank HongKongCallisto

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments. We are extremely happy to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team truly appreciates that you enjoyed our the plush toy doll that comes with our drink of the month. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and other facilities, including our breakfast buffet spread. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to your home and family in Manila.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband surprised a 36-weeks pregnant me to a staycation in this hotel over the Eid'l Adha holiday. He purposely looked for the tripadvisor's highest-rated hotel in the Metro, but since the no. 1 hotel was fully-booked, he booked Pan Pacific Hotel, which was ranked second. The room he got is just gorgeous--a great gigantic bed with the softest sheets and pillows, smart furnishings, lush towels & robes, lots of considerate complimentary stuff, & a fantastic bathroom with an awesome bath tub. The service--efficient and friendly, they even complied with my husband's request to prepare red roses for me.

Upon the recommendation of Dave, one of the butlers, we had dinner at the Pacific Lounge. Even though we just had the cocktail buffet, it was already more than filling. The food--delicious, the plating & ambience--absolutely lovely.

The only reason I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it's not exactly a cheap staycation. I know the hubby broke the bank with this surprise. But you certainly get what you pay for, so it's still one of the best hotels I have been to.

Room Tip: Get the Executive Suite, and request for a window with a view of the Manila Bay sunset.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jamie060510

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at Pan Pacific Manila. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a wonderful experience for your and your husband, and we hope to exceed that when you return. We are also pleased to hear that you enjoyed our nightly cocktails with a spectacular view on the 21st floor Pacific Lounge. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team and based on your comments, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities.

We would also like to congratulate you on your wonderful addition to your family!

We look forward to welcome your family back on your next visit. Keep in mind that you will always have a home here in Manila.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

So here, your Location is a Good one, but also not the safest place around. What do I mean by that? How can a location be "good" and also unsafe? Surely the good places are also a place in which you feel comfortable? What I mean here is the location being good as "close to everything" but also, can be a seedy area. Some of the finest hotels I've stayed at are in the most seediest ares. The JW downtown Los Angeles comes to mind, the Metropolitan in Toronto too.

You are literally on the footsteps of Roxas and Malate here. so if nightlife is your thing, you have arrived. Just be careful. That 7/11 across the street from the hotel? Been host to several hold ups and stabbings.

Sadly, I Came here with a group of friends who never showed up, to run a 10k which was cancelled, to grow a friendships which never would be.

Breakfast is Barely on par for this type of establishment.

Both the Bell man and also the Valet seemed to be "asleep at the wheel" You had to summon them several times before they would help you.

Dry Cleaner downstairs was awesome (next door the establishment, just north)
Price is good for what you pay for
Room was fantastic

Still give it 4 stars due to price, convenience, quality of room

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank SonicSpringBok

Mabuhay!

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent visit at Pan Pacific Manila, and your valuable feedback on your experience. Based on your comments, we will be guided to review other improvement opportunities. Rest assured that the details of your comments and the opportunity have been duly reviewed with our management group and respective associates so that we continue to enhance our performance and continue to create memorable hotel experiences.

With regards to our interesting location, our hotel has recently been active to uplift and refresh the activities and environment in our area, supported by the local government. I hope that in your return visit here, you would see a fresher and more vibrant Malate district.

I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon here at your new home in Manila.