“One Of The Best Place I've Stayed” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pan Pacific Manila

Pan Pacific Manila
Ranked #1 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“One Of The Best Place I've Stayed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

I was pleasantly greeted upon my arrival. I did not have reservations and I was offered a Junior Suite at a great discount. The Suite was incredibly large with floor to ceiling windows facing Manila Bay and the city. The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable and the bath tub (very romantic) had the same view of the as the living room. Their web site has a great picture of the view. Their breakfast buffet was incredible. Theyhave such a large variety of foods, that there really isn't any reason for anyone to dislike the food. I liked the place so much it was very hard for me to leave the hotel. I also stayed in the King Suite on a earlier visit and the room was also very nice. The difference was 1) The Junior Suite had the bedroom & living room combined (which I preferred) and bathroom seperate. 2) The King Suite had the the bedroom and living room/dining room seperate. A sliding wall opened the bedroom to the bathroom. This was very romantic also. I will post an incredible picture & a video if the site will allow me. UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE SUITE VIDEO :(

Room Tip: Ask for specials. They always have specials and will upgrade your room. The Suites are incredible. A...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Burqueman505
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Dear Valued Guest Mabuhay!,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with us and our community. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed our modern Hospitality with our recently renovated rooms and our Friendly Butler Service.
Thank you for the comparison on our suite products and glad to know that it obviously exceeded your expectations!!!
We shall gladly share your comments with all our Asssociates as recognition and encouragements.
If we can be of any further assistance at the moment please just let us know.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your Home and Family in Manila.
Warmest Regards. Richard

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Arabic first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Tripadvisor reviews 2011

Dec 2011

Pan pacific

Due to our flight time being delayed we had arrived a day later to our original booking reservation. We contacted the hotel at a layover in Kuwait and also explained this at time of checkin, they were unable to assist in a refund or offer  breakfast as a good will gesture, however they did offer a free drop off to the mall of Asia the following day should we wish.  Once checked in our booking of a double bedroom upon arrival in the bedroom was to find two twin beds, having rung down to reception to inform them of this mistake they informed us they were fully booked and had no more double bedrooms available, which they could have informed us at checkin, however by this point we were too tired and hungry to pursue. The room itself was of a good size, clean and of modern standards. It's location very close to eateries and Robinson mall. The hotel seems to prides itself on the only hotel in Manila that has butler service but had no reason to use this and therefore cannot comment. Staff were nice and hotel is impressive looking and would stay again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Vinnyboy10
RMasselin, General Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for such wonderful feeddback on your experience while staying with us.

It is Great to hear that you have truly enjoyed the ambiance of our Property, our renovated rooms and of course the seamless service provided by of our butlers.

It is alwasy good to hear that we offer great value and that you that you were delighted by our breakfast offer and Pacific lounge experience

Thank you for for being loyal to our Brand as I understand you will return to us in the future.

If we can be of any further assistance at the moment please just let us know and feel free to contact me directly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your Home and Family in Manila.
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

Very professional staff. Helpful with restaurant and site seeing suggestions, airport transport.
The rooms were spacious, clean. The beds were VERY comfortable. The pool deck, bar and hot tub were relaxing and the staff attentive. We ate dinner in the rooftop restaurant. Great service and food, and not to mention a spectacular view of downtown Manila. I highly recommend this hotel, its top notch luxury at an affordable price!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Drew127
MEnrile, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Manila, responded to this review, August 28, 2012

Mabuhay!

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful comments. We are really glad to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your recent stay. Our team here at Pan Pacific Manila is delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities, the comfort of our newly renovated rooms, and the spectacular cityscape view at the 21st floor Pacific Lounge. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, it will be shared with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to your home and family in Manila.

Best regards,
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

This was my second stay in the last 6 months and my 9th or 10th time in Manila in 5 years, and I think that this establishment has to be the best in town. The experience was pretty much faultless. I stayed for four nights and after my first night, I mentioned to the fantastic ladies at front desk, that one of the other residents near my room (didn't know which one) was up late talking quite loud, quite late into the night. It wasn't a huge issue - it woke me up once about 2.30, but I fell right back to sleep.
That afternoon, I returned from work to find a note asking to call reception. They were offering to move me to another room. Within 5 minutes they had helped me pack up and move to another, larger and more quiet room. (they even carried my clothes which were on hangars and put all my thinks from the balthroom onto a tray and carried it for me!).
This is a really professionally run hotel, with intelligent, considerate staff at all levels.
It is a pleasure to stay here and I would readily recommend to anyone visiting Manila as the best hotel in town.

Room Tip: Corner rooms seem to be larger and quieter. Some floors have been recently refurbished to a high lev...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank BuriedBones

Mabuhay!

Many thanks for your kind comments about your recent stay in our hotel. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a wonderful experience for you during your stay, and we hope to exceed that when you return. Our entire team is delighted to know that you enjoyed our facilities, the friendliness of our butlers, and the comfort of our newly renovated rooms. I will share your comments with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team; they will truly appreciate it.

We look forward to welcome you back on your next visit. Keep in mind that you will always have a home here in Manila.

Logandale, Nevada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Started off on the wrong foot when the hotel driver was not at the appointed pace at the airport. I waited a stressful half hour. Three of us traveling together each had different rate structures and benefits although we thought we were the same. We were told that a 600 peso credit covered evening happy hour and as happy hour closed we were told that they made a mistake and we had to pay. No one was empowered to correct these mistakes. Hotel was in a seedy part of town and the PNP had extra patrols laid on.

Room was clean and nice - food good.

I have instructed my team not to use this hotel again

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank FiddlerDoyle
Dear Valued Guest Mabuhay!,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and our community. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed our modern Hospitality with our recently renovated rooms. We also take note of your very pertinent comments with regard to the various room rate and inclusions.
Indeed you and your friends must have booked under different rates and or packages.
We of course deplore the confusion, and we should have been able ot review and explain to you and party the diifferences, in this instance.
Rest assured that your comments have been shared with our concenred managers and respecitve associates for re-education as fit and necessary .
If we can be of any further assistance at the moment please just let me know hioping you will give us another opportunity so we cna provide a seamless experience to you.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your Home and Family in Manila in the future.
douglas wyoming
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

We checked in at around 10:00 in the eve and all was good at front desk the staff here is the best you need anything just pick up the phone . The pool was great and the dining was also very good . But the staff goes way above to make your stay just great We were checking out at about 5:00 am and the staff was playing with the kids and I needed to exchange some money and the desk clerk went next store to do it for me I couldn't belive it I will always stay here the neiborhood is not the best but the mall is a short walk down the street and you can find just about what you need there . Or just ask the staff they are soooo nice to us when we stay there this is the second tim we've stayed here and it seem to be better every time also the room service is great ! It get's high ranks from me !!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Wyomingwanderer

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments. We are extremely happy to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for your family; we hope to exceed that in your next stay. Our entire team truly appreciates that you enjoyed our facilities, the friendliness of our butlers, and the comfort of our newly renovated rooms. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured, it will be shared with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

If we can be of any further assistance at the moment please just let us know. We look forward to welcome you back soon to your home and family in Manila.

Best regards,
San Juan, PR
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2012

Just returned from my trip to Manila [and just in time given the recent typhoon rains that have struck the Philippines/Manila!!]. I stayed at the Pan Pacific for 4 nights and the overall quality of the hotel, my room and service was excellent!! My room (and bathroom) was very spacious, clean and with breathtaking views of Manilla bay! I definetly plan stay there again on my return trip to Manilla just as soon as it stop raining!!

Room Tip: High floor with view of Manila Bay!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank aml003

Mabuhay!

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments. We are really glad to hear that we were able to create a memorable experience for you during your stay. Our team is truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and find the quality of service to be excellent. We are also delighted to hear that you find the view from your room breathtaking; Manila Bay is really such a sight to behold. Again, many thanks for your comments and rest assured I will share them with the rest of the Pan Pacific Manila team.

We look forward to welcome you back soon to your home and family in Manila.

Warm regards,