Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
  • Beachfront
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
5,196 results
All reviewsspiral restaurantle barclub millesimeluxury roomsunset barsports barpool areaclub roomthe executive loungefree shuttledinner buffetbay viewfive star hotelupon checkaccormagnifiquesnaps
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Sofitel Experience is truly the best. Its location is totally amazing as compare to other hotels whose locations are mostly in the district areas where pollution is really high (air, noise, traffic pollution). Inside Sofitel, you will immediately feel the elegance through its design, materials and all other things inside Sofitel. With regards to Food, particularly their buffet (Spiral), they are one of the best in town! They have a large variety of food and desserts. Moreover, their service is truly world-class.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank b0y_wanderer
Sofitel-Philippines, Manager at Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2010

Dear Valued guest:

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice for your stay last August 2010 and for taking the time to inform us of your experience with our hotel. It is through feedback such as yours that enables us to improve the quality of our products and services.

We were delighted to read that you had an overall excellent stay in our hotel and appreciated the overall elegance and luxurious quality. We are also pleased to inform you that we are the only hotel that has Lagoon shaped swimming pool and the longest interactive buffet restaurant.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been passed on to our teams. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you back in Sofitel Philippine Plaza. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

We organized a corporate event in the Mindanao Ballroom and the staff -- from accounts to events and banquet service -- were very helpful and accommodating. I liked that the cocktail tables and the buffet tables are quite mod and did not need any linen to cover them up. I liked that it offers great landscaping options for styling the event as it lends a resort appeal to the venue. I also liked that the hotel has a very eco-conscious system, active and not just passive.
The only thing I did not like was that it did not offer complimentary parking for checked-in guests. I expected that that should be one of the benefits of checking into the hotel (as that is the usually the case when we check into other hotels).
Our thanks also to the housekeeping staff who were very efficient and to the staff at Spirals who were very attentive.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank Elijah2010

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

On behalf of Sofitel Philippine Plaza, I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for sharing with us your excellent stay with our hotel.

Your kind words has not only boosted the confidence of the team, but renewed the enthusiasm and zest for the job. I would like to assure you of our continued sincerity and dedication to service from all Sofitel Ambassadors.

It would be our great pleasure to do business with you in the future and we look forward to more such opportunities in the near future. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed September 29, 2010

My cousins and I were looking for a place to stay without the hassle of travelling 2 to 3 hours away from the Manila and Sofitel is our first choice.Aside from the fact that its quite secluded from other hotels within the metro, we dont want a hotel that is near with the busy streets of Manila.

We stayed here for 2 nights together with my cousins from Australia. We booked the superior bayview room since I want to prove my Aussie cousins how beautiful the Manila Bay Sunset is, and I never failed. The sunset view from our room is amazing. So if you will going to book a hotel in Sofitel make sure to get the bayview rooms its worth the extra cost rather than getting cityview rooms.

Also don't forget to try their longest buiffet, "Spiral" they have great selection of different cuisine, their prime ribs are the tastiest I've tried so far and what I like the most is their mouthwatering dessert, try their crepes and cakes, im sure your kids will enjoy it.

Overall, if you just want a place to relax over the weekend, or simply craving for scrumptious foods to share with your family, this hotel " Sofitel" will give you this satisfaction.

Also I will surely recomend Sofitel to my collegues from Japan once they visit the Phillippines.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank maiyeeG

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to inform us of your recent experience in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

We were very pleased to read that you had an overall excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. We at Sofitel Philippine Plaza do not only meet, but exceed customer expectations. As we give emphasis on all aspects of the elegance of our hotel environment such as beautiful ambiance, luxurious food, high end technology, friendly and experienced staff. Your kind words on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and rest assured that it will be passed on to the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Once again, I thank you for your patronage and we all look forward to welcoming you back in Sofitel Philippine Plaza. Meanwhile, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

My first experience with Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila dates back to February 2007 and I’ve gone back again and again and again. I’ve celebrated the ‘red-letter dates’ of my life in this place I can sincerely call my second home. Let us not even talk about the food because it is simply superb. I am most impressed with the hotel’s staff…right from the doormen to the bellhops and even the maintenance crew whom I chanced upon during one of my late-night dinners. Everyone had a warm smile to offer. Everyone always had a helping hand to extend. Everyone had the sincerity in their service that would make you want to stay for another day. Sofitel is my favorite hotel!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank septembersmile

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

We are grateful to read that you had an overall enjoyable stay in our hotel and particularly appreciated the service of our staff and food at Spiral It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We thank you for your continued support and it is always a pleasure for us to be at your service. On your next visit, kindly contact me directly and I would be more than happy to personally arrange your stay with us. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed September 29, 2010

It was the second time my office booked with Sofitel for an international conference since our previous experience with the management and staff was nothing short of exceptional. All the nitty-gritty details that we requested - from parking to the airport transfers of our VIPs to the food to the room accommodations - went smoothly. So, where else would we hold our next big event?

Last March, we again held our conference in Sofitel but was handled by a different events officer this time since the previous one who took care of us was then promoted as events manager. So, given our past experience and the kind of account we hold in the hotel, we expected the same kind of service and treatment, if not better. Unfortunately, we ran thru some roadblocks - like a discourteous concierge, being charged parking fees in spite of our room bookings, and a whole lot more which higher management can look up in the report that was filed about our stay then. But I'm not writing this to complain. I'm doing this to share my experience on how the people in Sofitel directly involved tried to address the situation.

The event officer assigned to us, Ms. Mae Banares and her immediate Director, Ms. Cythia Esteban, wasted no time in meeting me and apologizing for the inefficiency of some of the hotel's staff in handling our office and our event's preparations. To me, owing up to these kind of mistakes and assuring us, their VIP account as they claimed, that such shortcomings will no longer happen in our next stay, makes the stay in Sofitel all worth it...and worth going back to. The nice rooms, the wonderful food and beautiful view of the bay will always be there. But the assurance of quality service from sincere and very accommodating hotel personnel can always spell the difference between a so-so kind of stay and one that is "magnifique".

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank IEC14

Bonjour from Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila!

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice for your stay last March 2010 and for taking the time to inform us of your experience with our hotel. It is through feedback such as yours that enables us to improve the quality of our products and services.

I was pleased to read that you had an overall excellent stay in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. Your kind words have been shared to the whole team. This will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

We have taken serious note of your comment and rest assured that appropriate action is being done to avoid this kind of inconveniences in the future.

It was a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon in Sofitel Philippine Plaza. On your next visit, kindly contact me directly and I would be more than happy to personally arrange your stay with us. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.