If you want a friendly, courteous, family oriented and budget price - then you have to stay at this hotel. Their room was clean and spacious enough. And YES PLENTY OF HOT WATER for that HOT SHOWER you want. You were giving enough choices for the continental breakfast buffet. Take advantage of this. Front desk was always helpful.
Tip #1: REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR DEPOSIT SLIP
- A one time deposit is required once you check-in and you are suppose to redeem it
after check-out. Make sure you save it and show it to them upon check-out so you
get your money back. The front desk doesn't remind you about it so you as the guest
Tip #2: CAR SERVICE
- As a guest you have the right to reserve their car service. And it will take you
wherever you need to go BUT i felt that the fee for using their car service was a bit
expensive. If you feel confident, i would recommend using the taxi on the
streets for your destination, they are a whole lot cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering all the comforts of home while traveling, this Manila hotel is located in the heart of the tourist belt in Manila, Philippines. BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona Manila is a boutique hotel ideally located for adventure and business travelers-along the coast line of historic Roxas Boulevard and Manila Bay, which boasts of the world-famous Manila Bay Sunset. The Cultural Center of the Philippines as well as the Philippine International Convention Center are within the area. This Manila hotel is only about 300 meters from the United States Embassy, five kilometers from the Japanese Embassy, and less than nine kilometers from most other embassies. A first-class shopping mall is only 800 meters away, while the Walled City of Old Manila with its nine-hole golf course is only two kilometers away. The world famous Rizal Park is just 700 meters from the hotel. Manila Chinatown, with its authentic Chinese food and goods is within four kilometers easily accessible with only one Jeep ride. Guests to this Manila hotel will enjoy the comfort of well-appointed rooms and extra amenities such as a free welcome drink and a daily newspaper. For business travelers, the hotel boasts an Internet corner, meeting space, and free Wi-Fi internet access. Onsite dining options appeal to a wide range of tastes with continental, Western, Filipino, and vegetarian cuisine. Book today for the best low rates at this Manila, Philippines hotel-BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona Manila. Enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Manila
- Manila Best Western