Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
$146
$128
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$59
$36
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
  • Restaurant
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$28
$22
  • Breakfast included
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$93
$69
1,298 results
All reviewsrizal parkbuffet breakfastamerican embassycowboy grillermita areasmall hotelyogurtwalking distancestreet noisedeluxe roommetered taxirobinsons mallenjoyed my stayocean parkbwelevatorpilar
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I took the advicde of a friend and booked this dated place, wished I hadn't. The Best Western brand really isn't that much cop, is it ? I mean they offer cheap prices, so I suppose if this is all you can afford then you have to make the best of it, but I am (I know this sounds snobby and probably is) used to better, won't ever stay in a Best western again

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank beachaddict60
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Dear beachaddict60,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at (632) 9175078141 or tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Ma. Celeste “Tet: Romualdo

Reviewed September 3, 2013

An old hotel in Malate Manila, Small, cozy..now upgraded with an elevator..right in the city of manila near shoipping and entertainment and inexpensive...

Staff efficient.

good for couples and not expensive...no poolr, gym. or parking

Room Tip: suite..price is affordable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tankiamhong

Dear tankiamhong,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com or (632) 917 5078141.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed there couple of times, service always great, but very odd location away from the main roads. Friendly staff and brand name service. Don't use their taxi service tho, because they will charge you 3 time regular rate

Room Tip: use taxi, not their shuttle service! very expensive option!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank WetPixel

Dear vladinator,

Greetings from BEST WESTERN Hotel La Corona Manila. Thank you very much for you positive review about our property. Rest assured that we will continue to strive to give our guests the best memorable stay.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com or through my mobile number (632) 9175078141.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times and I have found the service to be always top rate. The staff carries out their duties with a smile on their face and they will not hesitate to help on any of your needs. The rooms I stay in have been remodeled and rather clean for an older facility. First rate experience at a great price. Try the in-room massage. Very relaxing experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Jcf12345

Dear jcf12345,

Thank you so much for your great review and for sharing it in Trip advisor! We always try to make our guests have the best experience during their stay. It is good to hear that the employees provided excellent service. We really appreciate your feedback because it helps us understand what we are doing right and what to continue doing for future guests. We really look forward to your future stays with us.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me personally at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com or call me through my mobile number (632) 917 5078141.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My fiancee' and I spent six nights in the hotel, The staff was kind, courteous, and quite responsive to any request. There is one caution here for new arrivals. The hotel charges an exorbitant fee any time you use their taxi/shuttle. Unaware that it would cost me around $40-50 US for the shuttle to pick me up at 4 a.m. at the Manila Airport, I called for it. Later, I found a metered cab driver what he charges for the same trip and he said his meter charges $4.65 US. Taxis at the airport are plentiful, The American style breakfast buffet is excellent and included in your room charge. Besides a nice, clean room with a view of another wall, the only two benefits to this hotel are it is close to Mall of Asia (The purported largest mall in Asia.) and another beautiful mall nearby. The hotel wanted to charge my fiancee' and me $18.60 US for a one-way trip to the mall of Asia. A metered cab took us for $2.34 US.

Although the hotel is beautiful, as soon as you exit to the street, your Wonderland becomes the filthiest worst smelling streets since I served in Vietnam in 1968-1971. During our 400 meter walks to the smaller mall, we were accosted by almost naked, filthy children seeking coins. I had a pocketful of 1 and 2 Peso coins which I handed out to the children and legless beggars.

The street are narrow. Garbage is lumped into piles along the curbs. Vehicles never stop for a pedestrian. Being an amateur photographer whose interests lie in old buildings and decaying urban lifestyles I was in heaven.

The reason I did not award the hotel five circles is because of its unsavory location. Oh, great choices of American shows on room TV.

Room Tip: Very safe, clean, and comfortable. I believe the rooms are overcharged by about $20 US a night.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank JimPackerFan
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear JimPackerFan,