Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila
$77
$51
Good 3.5/5
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$46
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$68
$44
Very Good 4/5
Lotus Garden Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$53
$47
  • Restaurant
$432
$292
Hotwire.com
Very Good 4/5
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
$40
$32
Very Good 4/5
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$31
$29
  • Breakfast included
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
$338
Panpacific.com
Great 4.5/5
1,282 results
All reviewsrizal parkbuffet breakfastamerican embassycowboy grillermita areasmall hotelyogurtwalking distancestreet noisedeluxe roommetered taxirobinsons mallenjoyed my stayocean parkbwelevatorpilar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 9, 2013

This Hotel is situated close by the manila bay area. Great location. Pricing was about $50 USD Per Night. The Staff Is Very Hospitable. The Hotel itself Is Well Kept. They Offer Daily Breakfast Included With Your Room. Take Advantage Of It. Delicious I Say. If You Are Looking For Great Location, Great Price, Great Service Then The Best Western Corona Manila Is The Place To Stay At.

Room Tip: Make Sure To Always Tip Your Friendly Staff At This Hotel. They Will Definitely Go Out of Their Way To Accomadate All Your Needs.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Francisco A
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Francisco A,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. We were pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay. Your positive comments are very valuable to us. Rest assured that we will continue to offer all our guests the best value for money experience.

We hope to see you again in the near future. If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronmanila.com.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Love this hotel, it's close to everywhere. I have stayed in this hotel several times over the last 3 years and I never fail to come back. Staff is great always helpful and smiling. Rooms are big according to most asian hotel rooms. Robinson Mall is but a short 5-10 min walk away where you will find everything and a lot of eateries there also.
Their breakfast buffet is good and always replenishing their food supply.
I normally start my trips there and go to other asian countries then I always come back to stay there before I leave to return home.

2  Thank asiatravler29
bwhotelacoronamanila, Front Office Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear asiatravler29,

We would like to thank for your loyalty in our property. We are delighted
we always consider us in your vacation list. You are always welcome
here. Your positive comments will surely us to do even better.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email
me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

verry nice hotel and verry good staff. exelent location to visit some great places in manila only short drive to intramuros and china town and only 10 min walk to manila ocean park. good breakfast every morning and verry nice service.

2  Thank Frank B
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Dear Frank B,

Greetings from Best Western Hotel La Corona!

Thank you so much for your feedback especially about our service and breakfast.
We hope to be of service to you again in the near future.

at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was amazed at the room for the price. From the moment I arrived to the moment I left, I felt the staff was there to help me with all my needs.
The beds were comfy and air conditioning a pleasure!
Joe was a amazing driver and always there when I needed him

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Canuck20122
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Canuck20122,

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with our hotel particularly our room and our driver Joe. We are extremely glad to hear that we were able to create a good experience for your and we hope to exceed that when you return.

If in the meantime I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 27, 2012

very quick check in by trixey , room was good and bed was most welcomed after long trip . breakfast was good and server by very friendly staff ( harris + ryan ). harris was very attentive and never stop smiling, so it start your day off just fine. check out fast and efficent. number 1 on my list next time im back in manila .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
bwhotelacoronamanila, General Manager at Best Western Hotel La Corona Manila, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear rotterdamboy,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.

We are very happy to know that we made your stay with us memorable. Allow me to share this point of view with our staff especially to Trixie, Harris and Ryan. I am sure this will inspire and motivate them to know that their hard work truly mattered. We are looking forward to your return.

If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at tetromualdo@bestwesternlacoronamanila.com.

Warm regards,