“Well Organised and Enjoyable”

White Knight Electric Chariot Day Tours
Ranked #10 of 31 Tours in Manila
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive guided Intramuros Manila tours on Electric Chariots. We offer the best of what a historical Manila tour has to offer, something that would take you days to do on your own travel in Manila. Sightseeing one tourist attraction to another on the Electric Chariots with expert tour guides.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is a well organised and very safe tour around the Old Town. The machines are not Segway but still seemed well maintained and constructed. The Tour is informative and fun if your first time on Segway's.

As you have guides walking with you there is not much opportunity to have any real fun on the Segway and that was our only disappointment - they were overly safe and we are experienced riders who like to have some fun.

If you want more history and insight into the sites then a Walking Tour would be better but if you have not Segwayed before then this will give you both history and a safe experience on Segway's.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This is a refreshing and fun way to appreciate my home city manila. The staff are friendly and accomodating. The tour guide was very jolly and kept on giving us pop quizzes about Philippine history hahaha

After the tour, go to the nearby san agustin church and submerge yourself to its history and architecture

Reviewed August 10, 2013

If you're looking for a tour that's fun but not too serious, I would recommend the White Knight tour. The segways are fun and you get enough training before you go out that you feel confident and safe (plus, the areas they take you to are relatively quiet). The guides are nice (notably Handsome Adrian) but if you're looking for serious historical information about the area, this tour is not for you. If you want to try something fun and different for an hour, the White Knight tours are a great choice.

We also did a driving tour with White Knight tours in the afternoon that took us around Manilla to see many of the sites.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

I signed my husband & I for White Knight tours just as something silly & fun to give us an intro to Intramuros (Apr 22, 2013). It exceeded all of our expectations! Our guides Adan & Adriene (spelling?) were absolutely hilarious. Both told different stories at all the stops and were able to answer any question we threw at them. If you're looking for an "Adventure" segway tour. This isn't it. We didn't go incredibly fast (although we would've been up for it) but it was nice because one guide walked next to us and took our pics the whole way so I didn't have to worry about balancing & photo-taking. Seriously, what I really can't say enough about is our guides. They were informational and entertaining. The hour tour went by so quickly, we were both sad for it to end! As I mentioned, I think this is a great intro tour and we went back to a couple spot (i.e. St Augustine church) to visit in more detail. Would 110% recommend. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I ended being the only person on the tour which made it for a personalized tour. The tour starts with introduction in how to ride the chariots. These aren't Segways but a Chinese copy. This doesn't make them any less safe as far as I can tell.

My guide whose name I have forgot was very informative and it was interesting to learn more about the history of the area.

The tour is a must when visiting Manila.