“very disappointed.. oh well, should've not expected too much”
Review of Prestige Cruises

Prestige Cruises
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My boyfriend bought a deal for 2pax sunset cruise eith buffet dinner through Groupon for 300++ pesos per person.

He booked us for 6-7pm cruise so that we'll be able to view the Manila bay sunset while on the cruise. Unfotunately, sunset in Manila happens earlier during 'ber' months (Sept-Dec) which is around 530-6pm.. Oh well, better luck next time..

We went there at around 5pm for registration and there were already many people in the waiting area. I think there's someone who's going to celebrate her birthday on the cruise and she made reservation for 60pax. We wanted to stay in the second deck but they were all filled up when our number was called.

When the dinner was ready there were only 3 viands, rice and banana for dessert. There's free water but you have to wait in line. If you dont like waiting, you can buy softdrinks or juice for 50-75 pesos (very expensive!). The food is bad, the boat is old. Well, I get what I paid for. As I said, I shouldnt have expected too much for something we paid for less than 400 pesos. Oh well!

8  Thank sakura_shady

Reviewed November 1, 2013

terrible service! they are saying its a buffet? NO,it seem not to look like. Foods? better to eat in a carienderia or turo turo. Drinks? its way expensive than in a semi fine dine in restaurant. and the worst thing is the ferry will not go anywhere unless there is other nationality on board. this is worst ! worst ! worst! dont ever think of trying this cruise ,you will just regret it after..

4  Thank Mcdonalds4378
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend bought the voucher as my bday gift for him. we like buffets and when i saw it, i decided to surprise him with something new. I read the reviews after i bought it. so im already expecting its not as good as it looks on the metrodeal ad.

ok, we are not really picky eaters. we eat anything, maybe the people reviewing it was just expecting too high, so maybe we will enjoy it... our initial schedule was Oct. 13 but it got moved due to the typhoon and i chose oct.20 however instead of the 6pm schedule they scheduled as at 4pm. sucks already cause im actually aiming for sunset/citylights ambiance.

food was served early and guests lined up even before the ship sailed, we were sitting on the lower deck near the buffet table.. so we can get seconds.

which we shouldnt have bothered since the line was too long and the food.. MY GOSH THE FOOD! it was as bland as water and salt. i came back for the chicken because it was the only thing good in there besides the rice. and also because it was served one piece at a time and in small portions.
so the food experience was blah... and again we are not picky eaters. i ate bagoong with kamatis again for dinner and my boyfriend said it tasted better than what we ate in the cruise.

so we took pictures and got bored 30mins from the trip, listened to my ipod since the live band sucks too, watched flying fishy and just held our hands through the setting sun. i enjoyed the company of my bf, but we wont go back there. it was a nice getaway from the city for a while. but you i can do that by going to tagaytay and we'd be eating better food.

Staff: the food servers were ill mannered but the sailors are awesome

Boat: rusty but you can go to the top deck and take some pictures if uou are going to eat on the top deck, youll have to pay 100 extra.

food: its so tasteless its like your just eating meat rolled in msg, no water on board to drink, its either you bring your own or buy drinks from them ranging from 75php to 100php

experience: its a nice getAway, it was calm and serene at sea but you might get bored halfway so have company with you to chat with.

3  Thank Bhie T
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

This is my 2nd and 3rd time trying for a Manila Bay Cruise but 1st and 2nd time to try prestige cruise. My first ever Manila Bay cruise is in Sun Cruises which I bought in Ensogo.

To start my review.
Since It is my first to cruise in Manila Bay (sun cruises), I envied those who are riding the huge boat right next to us. So I said to myself that next Manila Bay cruise I should try the huge boat (prestige)
Then there's this promo in metrodeal Php385? I bought it for my boyfriend and I. I was so excited then. When we get there we were late. Lol! But then the staffs are accommodating. The ambiance is nice, the wind is so relaxing, the smell (no smell at all!), the food is disappointing.

8  Thank Taramochi23
See more reviews
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My partner and I bought vouchers from Metrodeal for the cruise. Then I went online and read all the bad reviews and even regretted buying them. But we thought why not give it a go anyway!

We were both very pleasantly surprised. The atmosphere was very nice. The food was also good, nor did they run out of it. We also enjoyed the view from the ship as well as the live entertainment.

Honestly I don't know what the people who had written the negative reviews were complaining about. I think that it may be due to the description of the dinner on the metrodeal voucher being a bit more elaborate and grand than it actually was. For the price (even if we had paid the full price), I expected something much less than what we got! We'd definitely go again! :)

5  Thank theyankboy