“Thank you Chris”

Ranked #4 of 999 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen by Chef Chris offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. The menu features the famous Original by Chef Chris and a good selection of traditional cuisines that’s unique enough to leave a lasting impression. Using only the finest quality market products available and quality service, My Kitchen by Chef Chris, promises a true gastronomic experience in the Metro. As the main restaurant for The Oasis Paco Park Hotel in Manila Philippines, dining at My Kitchen by Chef Chris will be one of the main destinations for fabulous evening dining and fantastic lunches.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We have know Chef Chris for about ten years on Clark, Angeles and now in Paco. All I can say (as I've said before) is thank you Chris for creating such a wonderful restaurant. As an aside to the Oasis Hotel, this restaurant is the reason that I stay in your hotel, a hotel that is not in a convenient location for me given what I need to do in Manila.

I am 6', 185 and my Filipina wife is 5'4, 110. We find that ordering one dish and sharing it is more than enough for us - and it cuts down the cost too.

I won't recommend any one dish. I have never had a meal here that was not excellent. So choose whatever strikes your fancy and enjoy.

I commend the gelato to your attention. Only problem, after having it you will not want to eat Missy Bon Bon or Gelatismo gelato again.

1  Thank Don L
There are newer reviews for My Kitchen by Chef Chris

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Party of 5 for dinner. We had 2 panizzas (thin flat bread with various toppings). We had one with cheese and mushroom. The other one had sun dried tomatoes and chicken. These are cut in strips and served with sprouts and arugula (arugula is bigger and less bitter than those usually found in North America). Both were delicious. The others from their description looked just as delicious. It seemed that every table there ordered this. We also had the sausage platter - 3 different types of sausages on a bed of lentils and potatoes. Also very good.

With the pre purchased coupon prices are very reasonable otherwise prices appear to be moderate (most expensive entrees in the $20 - $30 range), Staff was very attentive - water glasses were always topped up without having to ask.

Would come back and try the pasta and the whole roast chicken which we heard were also excellent.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Chef Chris has a touch...it started in Pampanga then has spread to I believe three new locations in Manila. Went to his Paco resto last nite.Was PACKED with happy diners at 8 pm. Some really unique Italian cuisine that takes me back to my trip to Italy and my days growing up on the west side of Chicago with many Italian friends. We had the rolled pizza with arugula, several pasta dishes,a great salad and a nice bottle of red . They say the desserts are the best but we had no room. Serving staff look sharp in their black outfits. Located poolside in a favorite hotel of the expat crowd however most diners were Filipino other than I. My two companions Bea & a kars loved it as well.

Would I go back ? Heck would go tonite if I didn't have too leave to Baguio. 5 forks UP !!!!

1  Thank kadampa
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I have always been a loyal fan of Chef Chris even when he still had a branch in Clark. When my wife and I heard that he opened at Oasis Hotel at Paco Park in Manila, we naturally wanted to try it out. . It was well worth the trip! Kinda pricey but well worth it. At the time that my wife and I dropped by, we chanced on 2 ex-Presidents: Estrada and Ramos.

Very attentive staff. Chef Chris even personally reached out to his customers and had a chat with them.

2 Thumbs up!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

My family and I had Sunday lunch at My Kitchen - Italian style - with lots of plates of mixed food with everyone helping themselves. It was excellent. Tender and tasty dishes, lots of it and lot's of fun too. Make sure you order the Osso Bucco.