“Great meal!”

Ranked #4 of 1,008 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Very good food. Loved the panniza and oasis salad. Loved the panacotta and lemon cheesecake. Very nice restaurant. Kinda pricey.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We were a group of 10 adults to celebrate my son's 27th birthday. His fiancee who was supposed to be out of town popped in to surprise him. So this was a very happy, special ocassion.
We pre-ordered the famous whole slow roasted chicken served on chorizo pilaf which was a very good - savory and cooked just right. We also ordered the Oasis salad, Spaghetti con frutti di mare, and roll-up pizza. They were all excellent.
This restaurant is located behind the Paco Park in an old, quiet part of Manila. We don't usually go out this far for a Sunday lunch, but we did this time and were surprised at the great food we found at My Kitchen!
Will definitely come back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Average service, Upon arrival we were turned away (Even though we booked online and revieved confirmation we were not on the list) We were put in the My Deli by Chef Chris area, even though the "kitchen" area was 1/4 full and could easily accomodate the two of us. Aircon in the deli area was insufficient, table we were placed at was wonky and still dirty from previous user. The kitchen area was alot nicer. Food was not that expesive by western standards, large portion sizes and great taste. If you book here call directly, obviously there is no communication between hotel reception and dining. Not sure why this is even ranked top 5. Many places in Manila much better.

1  Thank Review i
Reviewed August 16, 2013

we tried the resto because of the coupons i bought. food is delicious, serving is big, service is good, but its a bit pricey.

1  Thank Chermin
Reviewed August 10, 2013

i have nothing to say but deliciousooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It was recommend by my friend to visit and try this restau..

1  Thank iamteresa