“delicious but pricey”

Ranked #4 of 1,030 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: My Kitchen at the Oasis offers a wide selection of international dishes and a contemporary Mediterranean dining experience. Come visit us and enjoy! The cuisine by Chef James and his team
Reviewed August 16, 2013

we tried the resto because of the coupons i bought. food is delicious, serving is big, service is good, but its a bit pricey.

1  Thank Chermin

Reviewed August 10, 2013

i have nothing to say but deliciousooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It was recommend by my friend to visit and try this restau..

1  Thank iamteresa
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was our first visit to My Kitchen so we did not know exactly what to expect. Having read many reviews we found that there was quite a variation in the comments but our experience was a good one. The food was delicious, the wait staff are probably the best you will find in the Philippines but, sitting indoors, the dining area is quite loud and the dining area was not full (being Tuesday night). I imagine that during cooler weather the option to sit outside around the pool would be delightful and a good deal quieter. Low ceilings and stone tile floors make it difficult to dampen the noise. The tables and table settings were perfectly adequate but the chairs at our table should be re-cushioned. Our waitresses were extremely attentive and very knowledgeable of the menu and their tips and hints were well appreciated and "spot on". The food is served in generous portions and diners are encouraged to share so you get a chance to try a variety of dishes. As a table of four adults, we each had an appetizer and then three main course dishes and three dessert choices sent us away feeling very satisfied. So, if you think it's pricey keep this in mind. Our total bill, including a bottle of good wine, was less than we would have expected to pay in Makati at a similar restaurant. We will be back!

1  Thank RMS_PEK_MNL
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This restaurant was wonderful. My Fiancee and I had dinner there in July 2013 when I was in Manila on vacation. They have a great menu. The plates are generous and the food is very tasty. The service was quick and the waitress was knowledgeable about the menu items.

I would definitely eat here again and again and again and again ............

1  Thank TorontoGW
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The food I had here was the best i ever had in my 12 years of traveling the Philippines. I can highly recommend this place. And the whole hotel / restaurant had a huge facelift from when I stayed there about 10 years ago.

My Favorites are the Panizza (called the Original now) and the Lamb Shank! You will not be disappointed.

Service was top notch and we were not just forgotten in the corner somewhere after the food left, staff was always on hand to make sure we could get drinks and whatever else we needed. A welcome change from most restaurants in the Philippines.

We sat inside as it was a bit warm that evening, but you can also opt to dine poolside in the beautiful courtyard.

I highly recommend this place for business, dating and friends night out.

1  Thank KimTheDane