The Bayleaf Intramuros
$95
$90
$116
$109
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$59
$37
$78
$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$79
$69
1,604 results
All reviewsrooftop barspoons restaurantchurrosbay leafinside intramuroswithin the wallsthe penthousewalled citydegree viewmanila skylinetop floormodern hotelrizal parknational museumegg stationbreakfast buffetsuperior room
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

I have been here for a couple of times. I keep coming back specially at the churos cafe.

Its interior was well designed. You would really notice that its owner has a taste of modern-classy.. My favorite spot is where the piano is located underneath the staircase..

The colored rooms are cool. Actually i like all of them but my favorite is mint green...

I also like the view from the roof top while eating dinner... The concept is unique.

Food needs more improvement and more choices but overall this place is fantastic

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Aya1985
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Excellent place to stay. The staff are friendly and welcoming. The rooms are a good size, with a good sized bathroom. My only negative is the cigarette smell that comes through the air conditioning. The meals are of good quality, and the dies over Intramuros, and the fort is nice.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I recently visited this hotel in April and loved the overall value I got from it. It was a great price and the the stay was quiet and lovely. The staff was amazing !! Everyone knew how to do their job well and knew how the hotel ran from head to toe.

Thanks for the lovely stay!

Room Tip: Get up high so you can really need manila :)
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We celebrated our parents anniversary at the hotel's rooftop bar and stayed for the night in their deluxe room.

One thing I'm particular at hotels are bathrooms and I must say that our rooms bathroom was modern and clean.

Our overall experience was great, the service from the hotel and restaurant staff was very good. The rooms albeit small was relaxing and cozy.

I'd definitely go back,

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Positive
Excellent service especially when checking out the receptionist advised there was an over payment and refunded us money. Staff always greeted us with a smile and were attentive to our needs.

Has a nice sky bar over looking intramuros and the city but a little pricey.

Hotel about 10 mins walk to SM city.

Breakfast okay.

Bed is comfortable, nice hot shower with large shower head, amenities (a big tick in the box for me), bar fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, cable tv and our room had a nice view of the city and golf course/parkland.

Negative
Wifi cuts out now and then and is limited to one user only.

Bathroom door hits again the toilet.

Overall we had a pleasant stay. Certainly would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013